WelcomeWelcome | FAQFAQ | DownloadsDownloads | WikiWiki

Author Topic: WYSE V50LE dual screen setup  (Read 18134 times)

Offline tinypoodle

Re: WYSE V50LE dual screen setup
« Reply #45 on: April 30, 2013, 01:30:47 AM »
Tinypoodle is correct, your original problem appears to be solved. You should start separate threads for any remaining
problems making certain to mention that you are referring to TC1.4.

@tinypoodle: Moderators can not split up threads.

Confused now and not sure if I didn't express myself correctly, but I have observed that when posts would get off-topic in relation to thread, then they would be split out of the original thread and become start of a new thread (with a new subject).
"Software gets slower faster than hardware gets faster." Niklaus Wirth - A Plea for Lean Software (1995)

Offline Rich

• Administrator
« Reply #46 on: April 30, 2013, 01:37:41 AM »
Hi tinypoodle
Threads can be split, but only by a higher power, such as an administrator. Moderators don't have that capability.

Offline tinypoodle

« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2013, 01:47:00 AM »
Hi tinypoodle
Threads can be split, but only by a higher power, such as an administrator. Moderators don't have that capability.

Oh, semantics, now I get it, didn't even think about such a distinction, when I wrote "moderator".
Let's say the spirit of what I meant was "to whom it may concern" ;)
"Software gets slower faster than hardware gets faster." Niklaus Wirth - A Plea for Lean Software (1995)

Offline Rich

• Administrator
« Reply #48 on: April 30, 2013, 02:02:42 AM »
Hi tinypoodle
I was only pointing out I was not ignoring your suggestion, I just can't act on it.

Offline tinypoodle

« Reply #49 on: April 30, 2013, 02:36:08 AM »
Oh, I guess I didn't get the spirit right then at first, thanks for clarifying that.