Tiny Core Base > TCB Talk

ondemand form cpanel should be autolaunched by tce-load -w

<< < (2/4) > >>

jls:
when from the appbrowser  I choose ondemand, means that I need that extension, but not onboot, so I always go to cpanel - ondemand

curaga:
I have many things I wouldn't like in a menu; rarely used, command-line, others.

roberts:
Jls, you may only use such for applications, many others use such for many types of extensiions.
Since there is no distinction for base applications from any other extension, it is not going to happen. BTW, I am removing OnDemand from the control panel, as it is not universal and only applies to flwm.

jls:

--- Quote from: roberts on April 03, 2010, 03:39:00 PM ---Jls, you may only use such for applications, many others use such for many types of extensiions.
Since there is no distinction for base applications from any other extension, it is not going to happen. BTW, I am removing OnDemand from the control panel, as it is not universal and only applies to flwm.

--- End quote ---
TC knows when a tcz is an application or not, if the is a menu/icon entry.
Sorry for repeating, my proposal doesn't slow too much the extension loading since the check (temporary tcz mount) should be done only to the app requested and not to de deps

roberts:
It is not worth it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version