Tiny Core Extensions > TCE Talk

Resume/Suspend on eee

<< < (2/3) > >>

spillz:

--- Quote from: Juanito on July 14, 2009, 11:06:01 PM ---suspend extension for tc_2.x posted

--- End quote ---

very cool. suspend then resume on eee 1000HA with

--- Code: ---s2ram -f -a 3

--- End code ---

BUT,
1/ wifi won't resume. iwconfig claims to see the network card with correct essid, wpa_supplicant appears to still be running, but udchpc times out trying to connect.
2/ brightness is wrong
3/ other issues?

AlabamaPaul:
Has this been removed from the 2.x repository, or am I looking in the wrong place ?
Couldn't find it in http://distro.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/tinycorelinux/tcz_2x.html

AlabamaPaul:
Ok, the link on the tinycorelinux.com site directs you to the tcz_2x repository, but I found the tce_2x repository after a quick search using google.

AlabamaPaul:
How do I get AppBroswer to pull the TCE modules instead of TCZ ?

I used Select Mirror on CPanel, and specified tce instead of tcz, but the setting reverts back to tcz once I launch AppBrowser.

Short of manually downloading using wget and doing a local install, what should I do to get access to the TCE repository via AppBrowser ?

Thanks for any help.

Kingdomcome:
TCE's are quickly being phased out.  Your only option right now is to manually download the TCE.  I would also suggest that you ask for the extension to be converted TCZ in the extension request thread.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version