WelcomeWelcome | FAQFAQ | DownloadsDownloads | WikiWiki

Author Topic: tc17.1 x64 mpv is missing libplacebo.so.349  (Read 102 times)

Offline Santos

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 130
tc17.1 x64 mpv is missing libplacebo.so.349
« on: October 02, 2026, 01:14:21 AM »
Hallo

I tried installing regular lib and the dev version but still mpv will not start. Looks like that is the only one missing lib preventing it from working:

tc@box:~$ mpv
mpv: error while loading shared libraries: libplacebo.so.349: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
tc@box:~$
tc@box:~$

ldd:
   libplacebo.so.349 => not found



I tried to look for that '349' version on previous version's repos but either it's not there or I wasn't able to locate it.

Thanks!

Offline Juanito

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 15844
Re: tc17.1 x64 mpv is missing libplacebo.so.349
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2026, 04:32:30 AM »
Re-built mpv posted - thanks for reporting this.