Welcome
|
FAQ
|
Downloads
|
Wiki
Tiny Core Linux
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
Did you miss your
activation email
?
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
Language translations
now possible!
Home
Help
Login
Register
Tiny Core Linux
»
General TC
»
Tiny Core on Virtual Machines
»
I would like to enable 1080p resolution
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
2
[
3
]
Go Down
Author
Topic: I would like to enable 1080p resolution (Read 641 times)
MaxFury
Jr. Member
Posts: 71
Re: I would like to enable 1080p resolution
«
Reply #30 on:
Today
at 03:32:18 PM »
which file does that go into?
Logged
Juanito
Administrator
Hero Member
Posts: 15842
Re: I would like to enable 1080p resolution
«
Reply #31 on:
Today
at 03:41:43 PM »
You can call it 10-vbox or similar and put it in /usr/local/share/X11/xorg.conf.d
Logged
MaxFury
Jr. Member
Posts: 71
Re: I would like to enable 1080p resolution
«
Reply #32 on:
Today
at 03:43:57 PM »
sorry... "10-vbox" is the file name? I am very new to this
Logged
Juanito
Administrator
Hero Member
Posts: 15842
Re: I would like to enable 1080p resolution
«
Reply #33 on:
Today
at 03:57:19 PM »
Yes, it is the file name.
Logged
Print
Pages:
1
2
[
3
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
Tiny Core Linux
»
General TC
»
Tiny Core on Virtual Machines
»
I would like to enable 1080p resolution