WelcomeWelcome | FAQFAQ | DownloadsDownloads | WikiWiki

Author Topic: php ver 5.2.6  (Read 1814 times)

Offline henrik.tholle

php ver 5.2.6
« on: November 19, 2010, 04:21:52 AM »
Hi,

because of an old php system that use Akelos framework :-/ we need php version 5.2.6 to run on the tiny core system.
the framework demand php cli and some other thing.. so first we try to complie php 5.2.6 without luck .. error in --with-apxs .. apache not complile with --enable-so .. then we try compile apache to .. but stille we get error from Akelos .. so.. after spent to much time on that we need some help here .. anyone ? .. of course we pay for an solution:-)

/Henrik Tholle

Offline gutmensch

• Retired Admins
  • I can make it disappear, have no fear!
    • remembrance blog
Re: php ver 5.2.6
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2010, 06:10:39 AM »
I may be able to help you, although 5.2.6 is quite ancient ;) so you need an apache2 module and the cli? Some special extensions for php5?
Best regards,
Robert
If I seem unduly clear to you, you must have misunderstood what I said. (Alan Greenspan)

Offline henrik.tholle

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2010, 07:15:31 AM »

great .. what we need for the cli are --width-mysql .. and for the modul --width-rewrite --width-mysql ..  there are maybe others.. maybe you can show us how to do.. ?

Offline gutmensch

• Retired Admins
  • I can make it disappear, have no fear!
    • remembrance blog
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2010, 07:26:17 AM »
well, building php is not quite easy... I only managed to get it with autoconf-2.13 (which is not in the repo), some tweaks to apache handler, tons of switches when compiling...

with rewrite I guess you're referring to the apache module mod_rewrite, which is already available. I'll send you a PM with some links ;)
If I seem unduly clear to you, you must have misunderstood what I said. (Alan Greenspan)

Offline henrik.tholle

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2010, 07:35:14 AM »
no we now know it is not quite easy .. :-) .. therefor we ask for help .. would it help you if you get ssh access to the computer we try building on ?

Offline robc

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2010, 11:22:19 AM »
I submit build scripts with all of my extensions. The php5 extension (cli php version) build script can be found here: http://distro.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/tinycorelinux/3.x/tcz/src/php5/.

This build script lists all the extensions required to build, you can use this and edit it to build 5.2.6. It will probably work by just changing the VER variable to "5.2.6".

Edit: You mentioned that you are using akelos. Where did you get this? It is not in the repo, the problem may be that the akelos you are using wasn't built against the php in the repo.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 11:25:40 AM by robc »
"Never give up! Never surrender!" - Commander Peter Quincy Taggart

"Make it so." - Captain Picard