Tiny Core Base > TCB Bugs

Version 3.x and below - downloads page 404

<< < (3/3)

Dies Irae:
ahhh, so that's what the jamthief folder is...

I've been writing/testing some scripts to check repo for unexpected data... That is assuming someone would be willing to do something with that information (if yes, should i bulk them, where do i post them, should i try to include commands for copy paste (and should they be from the root of the repo?)).

I made a big zip file that contains the entire v3.x repo (excluding zsync files), but otherwise an exact faithful copy with correct file dates etc. I still have to upload it to archive.org, then i will post the link (and another that i have found (which is a lower quality in terms of things like dates and such)) on the retirement thread. The nice thing about the zip would be that archive.org allows to browse the zip (heck even link to files IN the zip), such that folk don't need to download the ~13GiB zip file.

All I need to do is create an account and somewhere find a temp machine with sufficient space to upload it...

Rich:
Hi Dies Irae
The syslinux posts are off topic in this thread. They have
been split off into their own thread here:
https://forum.tinycorelinux.net/index.php/topic,27007.0.html

Rich:
Hi Dies Irae

--- Quote from: Dies Irae on April 06, 2024, 11:47:27 PM ---ahhh, so that's what the jamthief folder is...
--- End quote ---
The  jamthief  folder is temporary. I placed it there to
supply forum member jamthief with any files he needs
to get TC3 up and running. Once that is done, the folder
will be deleted.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version