Tiny Core Base > TCB Bugs

Version 3.x and below - downloads page 404

(1/3) > >>

jamthief:
The links for downloading version 3.x and below are missing.

I managed to get hold of an old version eventually, but then the mirrors are pointing at distro.ibilio.org/tinycorelinux, which apparently doesn't have any files for 3.x.

Is this a misconfiguration? Or is there an alternative mirror with files for 3.x? All the mirrors on the current site are also 404 for 3.x versions and below.

Rich:
Hi jamthief
Welcome to the forum.

Please read this announcement:
https://forum.tinycorelinux.net/index.php/topic,26497.0.html

jamthief:
Ah. Thanks. I don't suppose you could point me in the direction of someone that has it available for download? I need something running with the 2.6 linux kernel... tiny core would be the perfect fit!

Rich:
Hi jamthief
I created a backup of 3.x before it was removed.
What specifically are you looking for?

jamthief:
If you have a copy that has buildchain tools, git, and linux kernel headers already on it, that would be perfect. If not I can make do with whatever you do have!

Tiny core is perfect for -- and in some cases, already used for -- building and running the NVIDIA memory diagnostic tool, MATS. It's a command line utility that makes use of a custom kernel module. I plan to make a tiny core image that boots into text mode and then I'll shuffle things so it runs the tool immediately on startup. Unfortunately though for this particular old version of the tool all I have is the source code and it needs an old kernel.

Thanks so much!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version