Tiny Core Extensions > TCE Bugs

PHP Warning: Unable to load dynamic libraries related to mysql

<< < (2/2)

andyj:
In the sample php.ini file it says what extensions you need to load yourself for each of the different modules you enabled. Have you loaded those? The php-ext extension does not have a way to know which extensions you have enabled. It would be a significant memory hit to load every dependency for every php extension even when they're not being used.

Where did you get your php.ini file? The hash extension is built in as of PHP 7.4, so the fact that your file is trying to load it says your php.ini file is from a version of PHP before 7.4. The mysqli extension requires the mariadb client, the mysqlnd extension uses a PHP supplied built in native client. Have you tried that one?

Yarpi:
I think I got my php.ini file from an older xampp installation on ubuntu 18, it was my previous web server and if my memory serves, I was using php 7.4. However I should have loaded all the requested extensions, can I share the php.ini here, if you want. (The sample and my version of php.ini are almost the same)

Anyway is the error to mysqli_connect() that is blocking the communication with the DB, isn't it?

But I load the mariadb-10.4-client.tcz after mariadb-10.4.tcz and I didn't try the built in native client because I don't know how to use it, sincerly I didn't know it exists.

Yarpi:
Hello everyone,

I found the solution to my issue, in the php.ini you need to uncomment mysqlnd. After that you need to load the module php-7.4-fpm.tcz and obviously all the php modules related.

It wasn't a tce bug, but it was a misconfiguration of my php.ini. The only problem I'm encountering right now is that the function session_start(), to start a php session is unknown.

If you had a solution to session_start() I would appreciate it.

Thank you.

CentralWare:
PHP 7.4 -- IF memory serves, there's a session module that needs to be enabled if it was compiled externally.  Search for the word session in php.ini and it'll likely lead you in the right direction.

Yarpi:
Thank you, and sorry for my bad use of english expressions. I'm not a native speaker.

If I can't find the module, I can always compile php from scratch. We can mark this thread as solved.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version