Tiny Core Extensions > TCE Bugs

PHP Warning: Unable to load dynamic libraries related to mysql

(1/2) > >>

Yarpi:
Hello,

on my CorePlus, I'm trying to implement a web server but I can't communicate with mysqld, the PHP error log report some warning:

--- Code: ---PHP Warning:   PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'ffi' (tried: /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/ffi (/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/ffi: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory), /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/ffi.so (libffi.so.7: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)) in Unknown on line 0

PHP Warning:   PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'hash' (tried: /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/hash (/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/hash: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory), /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/hash.so (/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/hash.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)) in Unknown on line 0

PHP Warning:   PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'mysqli' (tried: /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/mysqli (/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/mysqli: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory), /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/mysqli.so (/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/mysqli.so: undefined symbol: mysqlnd_global_stats)) in Unknown on line 0

PHP Warning:   PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'pdo_mysql' (tried: /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/pdo_mysql (/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/pdo_mysql: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory), /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/pdo_mysql.so (/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/pdo_mysql.so: undefined symbol: mysqlnd_allocator)) in Unknown on line 0

--- End code ---

I've found these files with
--- Code: ---find / -iname mysqli.so
--- End code ---
except one that is hash.so. Anyway permissions for the other files are 755 and I have changed them in 777. Any suggestion on how to solve the problem, it seems that without these extensions it's not possible query the database.

The only error reported is:

--- Code: ---PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysqli_connect() in ...mycode.php
--- End code ---

What can I do?

CentralWare:
@Yarpi: Please indicate the version of TinyCore you're using and the version of PHP and MySQL/MariaDB you installed.

Yarpi:
I forgot sorry.

Here it is:

CorePlus 14, kernel version 6.1.2, php 7.4, mariadb-10.4

andyj:
Which extensions have you loaded? In particular, have you loaded php-7.4-ext? Keep in mind that PHP 7.4 is End of Life, there will be no more bug or security fixes. You should use the latest version 8.3 if you can.

Yarpi:
Yes, I have loaded the php-7.4-ext, first of all other php module like: php-7.4-cgi.tcz, php-7.4-cli.tcz, php-7.4-mod.tcz and most probably I will update the php to 8 in the future.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version