WelcomeWelcome | FAQFAQ | DownloadsDownloads | WikiWiki

Author Topic: Why am I often unable to access this bbs?  (Read 2009 times)

tinycorelinux

Why am I often unable to access this bbs?
« on: December 25, 2020, 07:10:03 AM »
As title, I don't know why the BBS often doesn't allow me to visit, as far as I know the web site or server set up some kind of IP filtering strategy, I now find use China telecom network users will appear this kind of problem, can't say I could not access, can only say that can normal access time is really very few, also may not be able to visit once a month, can visit today, tomorrow may not be able to access again.

I hope the admins of the website can solve this problem.
Although we can access the forum through a VPN, this is not a long-term solution , as it is illegal in China.

Offline TT

Re: Why am I often unable to access this bbs?
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2020, 10:29:16 AM »
It looks it's being interfered with from the outside of your particular location. Try getting legal ways: certified VPN-providers by the Chinese People's Party, and do trace intermediate international ISPs all the way up.

tinycorelinux

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2020, 08:08:05 PM »
When I say I'm not allowed, I don't mean I can't open the forum at all, but the forum tells me I'm denied access, I can't log in, I can't view any posts, because I can see the content of the forum other than posts, like the top and bottom of the site. This is obviously some kind of filtering function used by the forum program used on this site, and if the administrator turns it off maybe with some proper configuration I can access it normally.

Offline curaga

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2020, 03:55:19 AM »
If it says you're blocked for spamming, then you must have gotten an IP address a chinese spammer used before. We take a hard line for spammers, immediate blocking for name+email+IP.
The only barriers that can stop you are the ones you create yourself.