Tiny Core Extensions > TCE Talk

undefined reference to `std::tr1::__detail::__prime_list'

(1/3) > >>

bmarkus:
Compiling an application (fldigi) on TC 3.0 Alpha 7/8 I get the following error message:

--- Quote ---spot.cxx:(.text+0x1c9): undefined reference to `std::tr1::__detail::__prime_list'
fldigi-spot.o: In function `T.495':
spot.cxx:(.text+0x292): undefined reference to `std::tr1::__detail::__prime_list'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [fldigi] Error 1
--- End quote ---

which seems to be related to stdlib.

Any idea?

gutmensch:
Maybe some libtool or base-dev libstdc++ error? G00gle shows the same error http://bugs.gentoo.org/284710 and the solution seems to be:

--- Quote ---You have a link issue due to fact that your using gcc-4.3.3 when your libfiles
are locating gcc-4.4.1 libstdc++. Please run  fix_libtool_files.sh 4.1.1 (...)
--- End quote ---

bmarkus:
Thanks for the link. According to this it is a mismatch in the compile environment. I just made a clean install of TC 3.0 to be sure to have all latest extensions but see the same issue.

Haven't tried latest 2.11.5. In the past it was not possible to compile this application due to misc. limitations.

Now would be good to check environment by core developers.

bmarkus:
I remastered 2.11.5 replacing fltk libraries with versions compiled with --enable-threads options. Now application compiles without error message. I get run-time error so it still doesn't work, but it is another story.

It verifies the issue with the TC 3.0 compilation environment.

Juanito:
There might be a couple of issues here:

1. An error coming from libfltk (maybe) not being (re)compiled against the updated libstdc++/libgcc_s in the base.
2. A mismatch between the fltk libs in the base and the dev files in base-dev, though I don't see anything obvious

If you recompile on tc-3 without "enable-threads" do you get the same error?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version