The First Release Candidate of v3.3 (microcore_3.3rc1.iso), is now posted and ready for testing.http://distro.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/tinycorelinux/3.x/release_candidates/microcore
Change log for Mirco Core v3.3:
* New tce-run - load and run tcz, e.g., tce-run xmms,
* Updated tce-audit to support default pathing and ext (.tcz) greatly improves CLI usage.
* Updated tce-setdrive to support call via AppBrowser.
* Updated ondemand generated scripts to pass command line arguments.
* New boot code nozswap - Skip compressed swap in ram.
* Updated and reorganized boot help screens f2 f3 f4
Additional new features are in Xprogs.gz and wbar.tcz. See Tiny Core v3.3rc1 announcement for details.http://forum.tinycorelinux.net/index.php?topic=7671.0