WelcomeWelcome | FAQFAQ | DownloadsDownloads | WikiWiki

Author Topic: Adobe flash popup menu non clickable?  (Read 1950 times)

Offline alu

Adobe flash popup menu non clickable?
« on: September 21, 2009, 02:55:26 AM »
typically, when i have to use a web-based service (say imo.im f.ex.) in order to chat with buddies, i often have to let the adobe flash plugin pick up the microphone and audio settings of my devices; i see the adobe flash popup window, and i have to press a button in order to accept that flash picks up the settings - but if it is possible to navigate from one to the another button of the popup window using the TAB key, it seems to be impossible to click on one or the other buttons of the windows (either with a touchpad, a mouse, or the ENTER key of a keyboard). Do I miss smthg? Or does it simply not work? i am using mc2.3 with oss, flash10 and opera (same results sofare with minefield), and accept all popup in order to prenvent the browser to block the flash popup window menu.   

Offline jls

Re: Adobe flash popup menu non clickable?
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2009, 05:20:55 AM »
http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager06.html
plz let me know if the mic works with oss and flash, cause I tryed but now I use alsa
dCore user

Offline alu

Re: Adobe flash popup menu non clickable?
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2009, 11:06:22 PM »
thanks jls, i'll try it tonight and report back; at first glance, i suspect the same problem as yours with my audio setting, and probably should use alsa, but i shall confirm it tonight