WelcomeWelcome | FAQFAQ | DownloadsDownloads | WikiWiki

Author Topic: [[ draft theory thesis ]] "Public AI-powered open-source license"  (Read 1399 times)

Offline xor

This is not a joke or a message to attract attention! totally real!!!
artificial intelligence is a system powerful enough to create an operating system from scratch,
and you, even while you sleep; It makes the improvements and updates you want!!!

Last move to prevent monopolization before moving on to the next stage!!!
[[ draft theory thesis ]] A "Public AI-powered open-source license" needs to be created.
A license should be created that provides equal opportunity in education and commercialization and opposes any monopoly.

and also;
To fully understand the issue, take a look at the 3rd world countries that constantly receive donations,
Ready-made programs will do the job, but this means a new generation of addiction.
In other words, we are on the verge of evolving from smart people to not-so-smart people,
« Last Edit: October 06, 2023, 01:05:10 AM by xor »

Offline gadget42

Re: [[ draft theory thesis ]] "Public AI-powered open-source license"
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2023, 03:42:38 AM »
with reference to "licenses/laws/permits/regulations/etc" be careful what you wish for and remember the real golden rule is:

"do unto others as you would have them do instantaneously back unto you and yours"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2014/12/05/dont-support-laws-you-are-not-willing-to-kill-to-enforce/

[snippet]
     On the opening day of law school, I always counsel my first-year students never to support a law they are not willing to kill to enforce.
Usually they greet this advice with something between skepticism and puzzlement, until I remind them that the police go armed to enforce
the will of the state, and if you resist, they might kill you.
     I wish this caution were only theoretical. It isn’t. Whatever your view on the refusal of a New York City grand jury to indict the police officer
whose chokehold apparently led to the death of Eric Garner, it’s useful to remember the crime that Garner is alleged to have committed: He
was selling individual cigarettes, or loosies, in violation of New York law…..
     The problem is actually broader. It’s not just cigarette tax laws that can lead to the death of those the police seek to arrest. It’s every law.
Libertarians argue that we have far too many laws, and the Garner case offers evidence that they’re right. I often tell my students that there
will never be a perfect technology of law enforcement, and therefore it is unavoidable that there will be situations where police err on the side
of too much violence rather than too little. Better training won’t lead to perfection. But fewer laws would mean fewer opportunities for official
violence to get out of hand.
[/snippet]
The fluctuation theorem has long been known for a sudden switch of the Hamiltonian of a classical system Z54 . For a quantum system with a Hamiltonian changing from... https://forum.tinycorelinux.net/index.php/topic,25972.msg166580.html#msg166580

Offline xor

Re: [[ draft theory thesis ]] "Public AI-powered open-source license"
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2023, 05:13:07 AM »
Such situations are not specific to just one country!

Your answer captures the main point of the topic very well,

The main issue here is the victimization caused by the action that goes beyond the purpose.

artificial intelligence ; If you try to create GNU alternatives of all known programs,
it will create them in some form as soon as possible.

Here, people's sense of learning will be blunted,
commercial new beginnings will never occur,
and there is a prediction that those who manage artificial intelligence will have a monopoly in this system.

Here is the only step that can solve the problem;
Software produced with AI must meet a certain ethical standard.
Otherwise, many great professions will disappear under modernism,
The situation experienced by workers in jobs requiring the same manual labor at the beginning of the century,
This time it will happen to those who write code by hand.

Offline gadget42

The fluctuation theorem has long been known for a sudden switch of the Hamiltonian of a classical system Z54 . For a quantum system with a Hamiltonian changing from... https://forum.tinycorelinux.net/index.php/topic,25972.msg166580.html#msg166580