WelcomeWelcome | FAQFAQ | DownloadsDownloads | WikiWiki

Author Topic: Question about extension contribution sent approx. 8 weeks ago  (Read 1548 times)

Offline hurzli

On April 20 (this year, so only 8 weeks ago) I sent an email titled "Extensions submission - dislocker (x86_64 x86) and mbedtls (x86)" to tcesubmit@gmail.com. As described on https://wiki.tinycorelinux.net/doku.php?id=wiki:creating_extensions#submitting the three attachments were encrypted using bcrypt:
12.x.x86_64.dislocker.tar.gz.bfe
12.x.x86.dislocker.tar.gz.bfe
12.x.x86.mbedtls.tar.gz.bfe

May I ask you to check if the email has reached you and if so, if there is something wrong/unexpected/unwanted with the contribution?

Offline Juanito

• Administrator
Re: Question about extension contribution sent approx. 8 weeks ago
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2023, 06:59:25 AM »
On April 20 (this year, so only 8 weeks ago) I sent an email titled "Extensions submission - dislocker (x86_64 x86) and mbedtls (x86)" to tcesubmit@gmail.com.

No emails were received dated 20 april and nothing in the spam folder

Offline hurzli

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2023, 09:28:15 AM »
Strange, just sent the e-mail to the gmail address of a friend and - after having received his "ok" - to tcesubmit@gmail.com again.
However, in case this next trial/exercise also doesn't work I have stored a copy of packages together with a pdf of the original text file here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Kw7fAxJMgvMtxfRTSTECLyQwneWNiIT9

Offline hurzli

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2023, 10:01:47 AM »
For the record:
- the email resent on June 18 obviously achieved its goal (only a little later I received a reply from gutmensch)
- and although submitted contrary to the expectations communicated therein the extensions were added to 12.x as intended
- my request therefore can be marked as "answered"
Many thanks for your support.