General TC > Programming & Scripting - Unofficial

FLOW: a deplorable web browser in only 19 KB

<< < (3/4) > >>

florian:
Got it mike, Thanks. Sorry for the late response. Been very busy lately.

MikeLockmoore:
@technosaurus: I still have the files I worked on.  ::)  I quickly realized the HTML Browser wiget built into FLTK is extemely limited, and could not render a lot of really simple things, let alone frames, CSS and other more modern things.  So I started working on a fancy-text rendering FLTK window that could match most of the basic HTML 3/4 level of formatting at least.  I got it to a semi-reasonable level, but it is still far, far short of a real browser.  But I've sidelined it while working on some other FLTK stuff...

Flit 1.21 - out now, supporting ALSA sound and OLPC power monitoring

FL-PicSee 1.2x... beta posted already, adds slideshow, image type recognition, better keyboard handling.

Flume... a fast, light utilitarian math environment: it's a calculating math scratchpad, sorta one-column spreadsheet thingy. Has simple command-line mode or normal FLTK gui.  I plan to post it in the next few weeks, after I expand and polish the help file a bit more.

Flea... "Flea likes editing all" text editor.  Didn't get too far with this yet.  Intended to work a lot like Geany for simple programming tasks, but only using FLTK.

Fluff... a fast, light utility for files: a FLTK-native file manager... this is only partially implemented and still quite buggy, but I'm actively working on it in my spare time.  XFE is my model, with a few aspects of Nautilus and/or Windows Exploer, but I'll do alpha releases once I get it to cleanly browse files, do copy/move/delete, and some simple flie-based application launching.

Yes, I think about getting back to Flow someday.  But I am prioritizing Flume and Fluff first. 

roberts:
Mike, we will be looking forward to your new projects.

MikeLockmoore:
Here's a teaser screenshot...
 ;)

roberts:
Very nice. I am so looking forward to more "small is beautiful" apps!
I have been hoping that this project would attract some FLTK programmers to contribute tiny apps.
You and Brian have done some nice things within our tiny framework.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version