WelcomeWelcome | FAQFAQ | DownloadsDownloads | WikiWiki

Author Topic: Battery level meter for notebook.  (Read 1988 times)

Offline marcelocripe

Battery level meter for notebook.
« on: April 02, 2020, 05:41:42 PM »
Objective: Battery level meter for notebook.

Hello dear colleagues.

How to install battery level meter program on Tiny Core Plus 32 bit installed on notebook.

Thank you for always answering my questions.

Thanks.
marcelocripe

Original text in Portuguese, translated into English by Google Translate.

------------------------

Objetivo: Medidor de nível de bateria para notebook.

Olá  caros colegas.

Como instalar programa de medidor de nível de bateria no Tiny Core Plus 32 bit instalado em notebook.

Agradeço por sempre responderem as minhas perguntas.

Obrigado.
marcelocripe

Texto original em português, traduzido para inglês por Google Tradutor.

Offline Rich

• Administrator
Re: Battery level meter for notebook.
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2020, 06:01:20 PM »
Hi marcelocripe
You can try  flit.tcz  or  watcher.tcz.

Offline marcelocripe

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2020, 11:58:06 AM »
Rico, thank you for answering my question.

I will do one test at a time, first flit.tcz and then watcher.tcz.

I hope you understand the translation done by Google Translate from Brazilian Portuguese to English.

I will continue to post the original text in Portuguese and the other translated, this can be useful for those who understand the Portuguese language.

Thankful.
marcelocripe

--------------

Rico, agradeço por responder a minha dúvida.

Eu vou fazer um teste de cada vez, primeiro o flit.tcz e depois o watcher.tcz.

Eu espero que compreendam a tradução feita pelo Google Tradutor do idioma português do Brasil para o inglês.

Continuarei postando o texto original em português e o outro traduzido, isso pode ser útil para quem compreende a língua portuguesa.

Grato.
marcelocripe

Offline marcelocripe

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2020, 01:35:42 PM »
Rich,

Both extensions worked:

-flit.tcz, located in the lower right corner, has a graphic meter with the time next to it, passing the cursor over it displays the day of the week, the month, the day, the hour and the year, when the charger is disconnected displays in text and in graphical mode the percentage of the amount of the battery level, in addition to the possibility of moving it around the screen, this is simple and excellent.

-watcher.tcz, it was fixed in the upper right corner of the screen, it shows 0.0 to 0.2% C 6.5% M 0.0% S, unfortunately I was not able to understand it enough to describe it and be able to collaborate with other colleagues who search about it subject matter.

Thanks a lot for the help.

marcelocripe

Original text in Brazilian Portuguese, translation into English by Google Translate.

-----------------

Rico,

Ambas as extensões funcionaram:

-flit.tcz, ficou localizado no canto inferior direito, possui um medidor gráfico com o horário ao lado, passando o cursor sobre ele exibe a o dia da semana, o mês, o dia a hora e o ano, quando o carregador é desconectado exibe em texto e em modo gráfico a porcentagem da quantidade do nível da bateria, além da possibilidade de movimentá-lo pelo tela, este é simples e excelente.

-watcher.tcz, ficou fixo no canto direito superior da tela, exibe 0.0 a 0.2%C 6.5%M 0.0%S, infelizmente eu não consegui compreendê-lo suficientemente para descrevê-lo e poder colaborar com outros colegas que busquem sobre este mesmo assunto.

Muito obrigado pela ajuda.

marcelocripe

Texto original em português do Brasil, tradução para o inglês por Google Tradutor .