Hi TinyCore Team,
I've just downloaded / burned to CD / bootified a TC-8.0 pendrive (usb3.0/16GB)
- DE-keyboard with äöüß can be set; ok on the editor, on the Aterm
- alsa sound remains silent
- oss sound is not available (was a help for tc-7.2)
- firefox-ESR refuses to start
- firefox-getLatest.sh installs firefox-43.0.4 but does not even start
- icecat browser does start and works fine.
- Now I tried again to run firefox-getLatest.sh, installs the same old firefox-43.0.4; the actual is 52.0.2
- The hole to the net that had been punched with icecat now helps firefox too.
That's what I found for now, I will continue testing and reporting.
Many thanks for this tiny fine system!