WelcomeWelcome | FAQFAQ | DownloadsDownloads | WikiWiki

Author Topic: Configuring libdbi-drivers doesn't detect sqlite3 headers  (Read 1513 times)

Offline Scampada

Configuring libdbi-drivers doesn't detect sqlite3 headers
« on: September 29, 2015, 05:11:18 PM »
I'm trying to build a semantic file system, tagsistant. It is said in its guide that dependencies are: "libglib2.0, libfuse and libdbi headers with the MySQL and SQLite3 plugins" (libdbd-sqlite & libdbd-mysql).

Had to build libdbi from its source because it wasn't present in the repo. But when I ran configure script in libdbi-drivers it said that mysql and sqlite3 support are both NO, even with sqlite3-dev and mariadb-dev loaded. If it wouldn't detect mysql because it's mariadb and some namespaces are different or something, why can't it detect sqlite?

I can still build it then and tagsistant too, but running it gives only a message of not finding sqlite. So the problem is that libdbi-drivers does not detect sqlite3 headers when configuring I suppose.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 05:22:11 PM by Scampada »
The winning entries in UNIX users' hymns competition were 'What's the buzz, tell me what's happening' and 'Strange Thing Mystifying' songs from A.L.Webber's musical.

Tiny Core Linux. Like Gentoo, except Gentoo is easier.