WelcomeWelcome | FAQFAQ | DownloadsDownloads | WikiWiki

Author Topic: John and Johnny  (Read 1711 times)

Offline meo

John and Johnny
« on: July 29, 2013, 02:15:10 AM »
Hi guys!

Would like to see the updated john.tcz in the repo of TC 4.7.7 ( the 4-series in other words). That would be really nice! Another request that kind of goes with the other is the latest cut of Johnny ( the GUI to JTR). Would be delighted if those could hit the TC 4.x repo!  :)  (Thanks bmarkus for the latest john.tcz in the 5.x repo)

Have fun and be sure of my gratitude for all the work that's being done for the benefit of us TC users,
meo
"All that is very well," answered Candide, "but let us cultivate our garden." - Francois-Marie Arouet Voltaire

Offline bmarkus

• Administrator
    • My Community Forum
Re: John and Johnny
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 03:21:26 AM »
Hi guys!

Would like to see the updated john.tcz in the repo of TC 4.7.7 ( the 4-series in other words). That would be really nice! Another request that kind of goes with the other is the latest cut of Johnny ( the GUI to JTR). Would be delighted if those could hit the TC 4.x repo!  :)  (Thanks bmarkus for the latest john.tcz in the 5.x repo)

Have fun and be sure of my gratitude for all the work that's being done for the benefit of us TC users,
meo

You can use safely john.tcz from the 5.x repo on 4.x
Béla
Ham Radio callsign: HA5DI

"Amateur Radio: The First Technology-Based Social Network."

Offline meo

Re: John and Johnny
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 05:02:51 PM »
Hi bmarkus!

Thanks for letting me know! I would be happy if you would make the updated john.tcz available in the TC 4.x repo as well. Thanks beforehand!  :)

Have fun keeping TC up to speed and be sure of my appreciation,
meo
"All that is very well," answered Candide, "but let us cultivate our garden." - Francois-Marie Arouet Voltaire