WelcomeWelcome | FAQFAQ | DownloadsDownloads | WikiWiki

Author Topic: Edit TC-Exit Options  (Read 16422 times)

Offline TomyTurbos

Re: Edit TC-Exit Options
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2019, 05:27:20 PM »
Hi TomyTurbos
Xprogs updated in tc-10.x x86 repo - please test.
I'm curious to know why apache2.4 is a dependency.

Just trying to understand this.
What make you think  apache  is a dependency? According to this:
http://tinycorelinux.net/10.x/x86/tcz/Xprogs.tcz.dep
the dependencies are:
Code: [Select]
Xlibs.tcz
fltk-1.3.tcz
imlib2-bin.tcz

When downloaded through 'Apps>Update'  Apache2.4 and Xorg-7-7-bin were listed as such.  They are now installed, but neither of them was previously.

Offline Rich

• Administrator
« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2019, 06:32:54 PM »
Hi Hi TomyTurbos
Unless you can point to a specific  .dep  that lists an incorrect dependency I don't know what to tell you. If you execute:
for i in /etc/sysconfig/tcedir/optional/*.tcz.dep ; do grep -H apache $i ; doneIt will list which of your dependency files contain  apache.

Offline TomyTurbos

« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2019, 07:57:29 PM »
Hi Hi TomyTurbos
Unless you can point to a specific  .dep  that lists an incorrect dependency I don't know what to tell you. If you execute:
for i in /etc/sysconfig/tcedir/optional/*.tcz.dep ; do grep -H apache $i ; doneIt will list which of your dependency files contain  apache.

It wasn't really a problem.  More, it was a confusion because of what 'Apps' said when I used 'Update'.

All I know is that 'Apps' d/l'd the two other modules AS dependencies.  Neither of those files were in my TCE before.

I just tested this using 'Apps'; marked them for deletion and rebooted.  It still works as designed.

That's all the more input I can offer other than to make the remark that 'Apps' itself is sorely in need of improvement (IMO).  I'll start another thread on that rather than discuss it here.

Offline Juanito

• Administrator
« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2019, 11:19:48 PM »
Xprogs updated in CorePure64 repo