WelcomeWelcome | FAQFAQ | DownloadsDownloads | WikiWiki

Author Topic: Firefox update  (Read 2097 times)

Offline meo

Firefox update
« on: September 07, 2011, 06:41:07 AM »
Hi it's me again Jason!

It seems that the firefox guys have been busy and accomplished another update. I hope that you don't feel like I'm bugging you Jason.  ;)

Have fun keeping up your good work with extensions for TC,
meo
"All that is very well," answered Candide, "but let us cultivate our garden." - Francois-Marie Arouet Voltaire

Offline meo

Re: Firefox update
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2011, 05:02:04 AM »
Hi Jason!

Thanks for the update!

Have fun continuing your good work,
meo
"All that is very well," answered Candide, "but let us cultivate our garden." - Francois-Marie Arouet Voltaire

Offline Jason W

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2011, 06:46:07 PM »
Hey meo,
 I noticed this new FF release and updated before I even saw your post here though I visit the forum daily, so I guess my priorities were in line and straight that day.  :-)  I aim for a 3 day maximum delay for the mozilla browsers, since we all like to stay with the current releases.  I have set up remote access to my build host for mainly this purpose, so I should be able to keep on top of it better than in the past.  But still, thanks for keeping watch and giving me a heads up, sometimes I need it especially when life happens.

Offline meo

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2011, 07:41:23 AM »
Hi again Jason!

In my eyes you deserve a standing ovation from the whole TC community for your exceptionally hard work keeping essential extensions up to date!!! Just the other day I found your script for making an extension of Acrobat Reader and it works perfect. It loads much faster than xpdf and looks much nicer so hats off for you Jason! I really appreciate your work and think that the whole TC community feels the same!!!

Have fun knowing that your work is mostly appreciated,
meo

Offline Jason W

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2011, 05:29:06 AM »
Thanks for the kind words.