dCore Import Debian Packages to Mountable SCE extensions > General dCore Talk

Adhering to the TCL structure; Could dcore merging be possible in the future!?

(1/3) > >>

xor:
Question 1 - Where are the dependency files of applications downloaded from debian and ubuntu application repositories stored in local content!?

Question 2 - are newly downloaded dependency files overwriting existing older versions!?

Question 3 - dcore u want to remaster iso like TCL how can i do that!?

Question 4 - Can a single application client be created to access debian and ubuntu application repositories at the same time!?

Question 5 - dcore software has huge repositories in terms of support :)
I think the storage structure of TCL will not be very practical in the long run as it will take a lot of time and manpower to create the same in TCL.

Adhering to the TCL structure; Could dcore merging be possible in the future!?

xor:
???  ?

Rich:
Hi xor
Do not double post.
Your duplicate post has been removed.

xor:
I opened the subject in the wrong category,
Please move it to where I wrote !?

General dCore Talk
General discussion of dCore not specific to x86, x86_64, or Armv7
http://forum.tinycorelinux.net/index.php/board,87.0.html

--- Quote from: Rich on November 21, 2020, 10:19:37 PM ---Hi xor
Do not double post.
Your duplicate post has been removed.

--- End quote ---

tinycorelinux:

--- Quote from: xor on November 19, 2020, 09:51:10 PM ---Question 4 - Can a single application client be created to access debian and ubuntu application repositories at the same time!?

--- End quote ---
This requirement could easily be implemented in a script, and it might not make much sense to implement a single client.

--- Quote ---Question 5 - dcore software has huge repositories in terms of support :)
I think the storage structure of TCL will not be very practical in the long run as it will take a lot of time and manpower to create the same in TCL.

--- End quote ---
Both dcore and TCL follow the same design philosophy, I believe that the design of such storage structure and package manager may be what users like, even if you and I don't like it very much.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version