WelcomeWelcome | FAQFAQ | DownloadsDownloads | WikiWiki

Author Topic: TCE on ThinClient as wordprocessor  (Read 2007 times)

Offline McEddie

TCE on ThinClient as wordprocessor
« on: June 04, 2011, 05:00:24 AM »
Hello,

I am looking for a solution or programmer, able to help getting the needed files.
I am successfully installed TCE on a USB stick for my GEODE LX800 based ThinClient and it is working damned good and with a respective performance.

Now I like to install OOP 2.3.x and it is working well, but I can not find the corresponding files for the german language. Does anyone know, where I can get them and how to install them?

There exist another little program I am looking to use with this unit, but I was not able to install or get it running up to now: Focuswriter  http://gottcode.org/focuswriter/

I am not so familiar on how to get this running and would looking for help in this.

Kind Regards

Offline alu

Re: TCE on ThinClient as wordprocessor
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2011, 07:35:37 AM »
are you speaking about Ooo 2.3? if yes, i have files for dictionary languages and thesaurus (german) which i can share with you (you can pmail me your regular email in order for me to send the files to you; files should be included within your /user/wordbook directory). you can also get them from there: http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Dictionaries (browse down the web page in order to find the appropriate files)

i have put PyRoom in programming and scripting section which is similar to focuswriter.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 07:37:19 AM by alu »

Offline McEddie

Re: TCE on ThinClient as wordprocessor
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2011, 07:47:11 AM »
@alu

thank you for your offer... PM is on the run...

FocusWriter is in my mind not only based on the distraction-free-writing.
Most of all, it is able to use the dictionaries from OO and for that, it is reasonable useful for me in case of correction.

PyRoom I do not know right now, but I will take a look at it.

Thank you in advance