Tiny Core Base > TCB Bugs

Wiki login problem

<< < (2/6) > >>

bernhard:
Any news about this?

Nothing changed, I still cannot edit/update my wiki pages. And more severe, about two weeks ago neither the wiki nor the forum was accessible. I opened a support ticket at Dreamhost support, but they refused help (since I am not responsible for the site).

neonix:
Wiki was resurrected but still brokes sometimes.

I tried to login but no luck.Dokuwiki could have security vulnerabilities.
I don't know is it still in developing. In modern times e-mail one-time-passwords should be a standard.

bernhard:

--- Quote from: neonix on July 02, 2024, 09:25:45 AM ---Wiki was resurrected

--- End quote ---
I know, but there is quite some time passed by now since resurrection of the wiki, so I think it should be possible to edit ...

--- Quote from: neonix on July 02, 2024, 09:25:45 AM ---I tried to login but no luck.

--- End quote ---
correct. This is exactly what I reported as my problem ...

The problem is that @gutmensch apparently gave up more than 5 years ago and @joe also seems to be retired or never has been active at all (both are listed as team members on http://tinycorelinux.net/Team_TC.html ...

Who is currently in charge for forum & wiki?

Paul_123:
The wiki continues to have security and authentication problems.  It is unfortunately very old software that does not fit will with modern security protocols.

bernhard:

--- Quote from: Paul_123 on July 02, 2024, 02:21:20 PM ---The wiki continues to have security and authentication problems.  It is unfortunately very old software that does not fit will with modern security protocols.

--- End quote ---
are there any plans/attempts to resolve these issues? Or is TC slightly going down?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version