WelcomeWelcome | FAQFAQ | DownloadsDownloads | WikiWiki

Author Topic: dependence~ dependence~ dependence~  (Read 5588 times)

Offline CentralWare

• Retired Admins
Re: dependence~ dependence~ dependence~
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2022, 02:53:07 AM »
@Curaga & @Juanito: Thanks for clarifying!  I haven't tinkered in the 86/64 transition era in so long...  so many (dusty!) memories...

Online vinceASPECT

« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2022, 06:06:59 AM »
HEllo

Cross  compliance.

Dusty memories.........try seeing WHeely Bins  "filled"  with thrown---out fully working Ram memory sticks........

"Dusty memory's"e

Thx.
C.

« Last Edit: February 09, 2022, 06:09:49 AM by vinceASPECT »

Offline CentralWare

• Retired Admins
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2022, 08:06:06 PM »

If memory serves, I believe I still have a couple 20/40Megabyte MFM hard drives, weighing in around 10-12lbs each sitting in storage.
I've been doing this far too long!
If you know of anyone in need, there's a 22gal plastic bin about to go to the landfill with ISA, AGP, PCI-x and other similar vintage cards (...anyone remember Sound Blaster?  LMAO...  19.9 FAX MODEMS??? :^) )

Offline curaga

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2022, 03:26:25 AM »
Pci-x and agp are of little use, but isa and pci cards do have some value still, if you want to ebay/etc them. Retro gamers building DOS boxes, etc.
The only barriers that can stop you are the ones you create yourself.

Offline CentralWare

• Retired Admins
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2022, 04:42:30 AM »
Pci-x and agp are of little use, but isa and pci cards do have some value still, if you want to ebay/etc them. Retro gamers building DOS boxes, etc.

Will take that into account if/when I find the free time to post them online. :)
Probably the same reason they are still sitting in plastic tubs after all these years!

Offline gadget42

« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2022, 06:35:51 AM »

Will take that into account if/when I find the free time to post them online.

some computer recycling places also build functioning machines from the donated parts to sell to hobbyists and such.
The fluctuation theorem has long been known for a sudden switch of the Hamiltonian of a classical system Z54 . For a quantum system with a Hamiltonian changing from... https://forum.tinycorelinux.net/index.php/topic,25972.msg166580.html#msg166580