WelcomeWelcome | FAQFAQ | DownloadsDownloads | WikiWiki

Author Topic: wine fails  (Read 6087 times)

Online Rich

• Administrator
Re: wine fails
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2019, 09:21:19 AM »
Hi alexo
now it's ok. But I have a question: with persistent /opt and /home directorys, should I perform the backup manually to store commands in opt and files in home or is it automatic when I shut down giving backup in the exit dialog? ...
Backup is performed automatically if it is selected in the exit dialog. Persistent  /home  and  /opt  directories means they no
longer need to be backed up because they exist as actual directories on your USB stick. Any changes you make to those
2 directories is written directly to the USB stick. Most backups consist of configuration files that get modified for things like
sound or Xorg for example.

thank you for having corrected the output of the wine command. I tried but hadn't been able to do it.
After 30 minutes you can no longer edit your posts. If a correction is required after that, let me know.

Offline alexo

Re: wine fails
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2019, 10:11:59 AM »
Thanks for the explanations.

After 30 minutes you can no longer edit your posts. If a correction is required after that, let me know.

It was not a question of time - even if it's good to know that this limit exists. Rather it was a formatting typo that I even if I tried was not able to correct. I don't know why there was that long white space I couldn't eliminate.

Thank you to all of you at Tinycore 

cheers