WelcomeWelcome | FAQFAQ | DownloadsDownloads | WikiWiki

Author Topic: Suggestion regarding menu entries  (Read 2703 times)

Offline meo

Suggestion regarding menu entries
« on: July 06, 2009, 04:25:00 PM »
Hi there all whom this concern!

First I want to congratulate to the nice and stable function of microcore 2.1. I use it now with fluxbox as wm and without icons and it works just fine. My suggestion is that the first letter of the application menu entries consists of a capital letter. The reasons are simple, it will look nicer and at the same time would be easier to see (for those like me have a poor eye-sight). All who has worked on this distrobution have done a very good job!

Have fun and keep on surprising me with nice updates,
meo
"All that is very well," answered Candide, "but let us cultivate our garden." - Francois-Marie Arouet Voltaire

Offline ^thehatsrule^

• Retired Admins
Re: Suggestion regarding menu entries
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2009, 06:30:36 PM »
For extensions, I think this is usually decided from the original name, but it is really up to the extension maker.  However, if you just want to this for your setup, you can change the loading script (see desktop.sh)

Offline meo

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2009, 07:07:23 AM »
Hi "hats"!

Thanks for your suggestion. This might sound stupid, but I can't find the file desktop.sh. Where is it located? Thanks again!

Have fun working with TC and MC,
meo
"All that is very well," answered Candide, "but let us cultivate our garden." - Francois-Marie Arouet Voltaire

Offline ^thehatsrule^

• Retired Admins
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2009, 09:52:11 AM »
To search in PATH, try `which`