WelcomeWelcome | FAQFAQ | DownloadsDownloads | WikiWiki

Author Topic: Firefox script  (Read 2364 times)

Offline meo

Firefox script
« on: October 02, 2013, 01:06:19 PM »
Hi gordonselfish!

I think that you based firefox-get.tcz on a script. I'd like to ask you if you could post that script so I could make some changes and get firefox in my native language. That would be very kind!

Thanks for your nice work (typing this from "Wolfie"),
meo
"All that is very well," answered Candide, "but let us cultivate our garden." - Francois-Marie Arouet Voltaire

Offline Rich

• Administrator
Re: Firefox script
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2013, 04:03:13 PM »
Hi meo
If you load  firefox-get.tcz  you should find the script under  /usr/local/bin/firefox-get

Offline meo

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2013, 09:12:54 AM »
Thanks Rich! Will try to get "wolfi" in my own language (Swedish). So let's see what happens,

Keep up helping out in the TC forums,
meo
"All that is very well," answered Candide, "but let us cultivate our garden." - Francois-Marie Arouet Voltaire

Offline jls

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2013, 09:19:24 AM »
U can also use the english build and then download your lang pack
dCore user

Offline meo

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2013, 09:40:28 AM »
Hi guys!

It was as a walk in the park even for someone like me. Just copy the script to beaver (or whatever) and change "en-US" to your preferred language (for me sv-SE). Good to know for those who want to localise the latest Firefox. A piece of cake! My regards to gordonselfish for making the script!!! Not so selfish after all.  ;)

Have fun guys,
meo

Offline meo

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2013, 09:49:13 AM »
Hi again!

Just forgot something obvious. Naturally you'll have to make the script executable (chmod +x script) to make it work.

Greetings from a pretty cold Sweden,
meo