WelcomeWelcome | FAQFAQ | DownloadsDownloads | WikiWiki

Author Topic: submitqc4 returns "unknown operand"  (Read 6086 times)

Offline Rich

• Administrator
Re: submitqc4 returns "unknown operand"
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2013, 01:25:44 PM »
Hi Jason W
Sorry, the reason for the "missing in the repo" message was my fault. When I updated my  /opt/tcemirror  file I
omitted the trailing slash in  http://repo.tinycorelinux.net/  which caused your wget command to fail. I also noticed
that this gunzip message:
Code: [Select]
tc@box:~/conntrack/conntrack-tools-1.2.2/tmp/ext$ submitqc4
gunzip: short read

conntrack-tools.tcz has proper startup script name conntrack-tools
went away after fixing my  /opt/tcemirror  file, in case that info is of any use to you. I had been calling submitqc4
from my build script and did not initially realize that message occurred while submitqc4 was running.
Thanks again for your help with this.

Offline Jason W

• Retired Admins
Re: submitqc4 returns "unknown operand"
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2013, 08:06:40 PM »
Glad to hear it is working now.

Oh, and no need to chuckle at being mentioned in the info file.  Testing, reporting, and providing the situation of failure is of great value.  In this case, terminal output made it quick and easy, without which I would have been likely just scratching my head. 

FWIW, here is the diff:

Code: [Select]
--- /home/tc/submitqc4
+++ /usr/local/bin/submitqc4
@@ -475,9 +475,9 @@
 ${YELLOW}/tmp/submitqc/wrongmd5${NORMAL}"
 fi

-if [ -f /tmp/submitqc/missingdeps/list ] && [ ! -z `cat /tmp/submitqc/missingdeps/list` ]; then
+if [ -f /tmp/submitqc/missingdeps/list ] && [ -s "/tmp/submitqc/missingdeps/list" ]; then
  echo " "
- echo "${RED}THESE EXTENSIONS HAVE WRONG DEP FILE ENTRIES  : ${BLUE}`cat /tmp/submitqc/missingdeps/list`.${RED} PLEASE REVIEW THE CONTENTS OF \
+ echo "${RED}THESE EXTENSIONS HAVE WRONG DEP FILE ENTRIES  : ${BLUE}`cat /tmp/submitqc/missingdeps/list | uniq`.${RED} PLEASE REVIEW THE CONTENTS OF \
 ${YELLOW}/tmp/submitqc/missingdeps${NORMAL}"
 fi