WelcomeWelcome | FAQFAQ | DownloadsDownloads | WikiWiki

Author Topic: [Solved] Behavior of OnDemand wbar Icons vary between extensions  (Read 1671 times)

Offline coreplayer2

[Solved] Behavior of OnDemand wbar Icons vary between extensions
« on: November 03, 2012, 01:54:30 PM »
After rebuilding the OnDemand lists I find that some application icons have varying behavior compared to others, for example..

Added BleachBit and ezremaster to OnDemand list (using APPS) which results in both extension icons being added to wbar

On first selection of either application's wbar icon will result in running of app as desired.  However the second and subsequent attempts of selecting their respective wbar icons will only result in the running of ezremaster.   The BleachBit application can only be opened again by using the desktop application's menu item for subsequent attempts, or a reboot. 

I suspect the desired behavior is to be able to open and reopen an app fro the wbar without limitation,  so I wonder what if any change is needed to rectify this?

« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 03:28:23 PM by coreplayer2 »

Offline coreplayer2

Re: Behavior of OnDemand wbar Icons vary between extensions
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2012, 02:49:27 PM »
Update

have found that this anomaly as indicated in the BleachBit example above occurs only when the application's icon has been excluded from the wbar using tc-wbarconf

Offline coreplayer2

Re: Behavior of OnDemand wbar Icons vary between extensions
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2012, 03:27:54 PM »
ok,  have solved this mystery.

In addition to ondemand items be re-created for the new format in 4.7, I needed also to re-created wbar items in tc-wbarconf for the new format