WelcomeWelcome | FAQFAQ | DownloadsDownloads | WikiWiki

Author Topic: Burn ISO on TinyCore  (Read 4650 times)

Offline tinypoodle

Re: Burn ISO on TinyCore
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2011, 08:23:54 PM »
I have another question how would I enable scroll. I checked with the Xvesa settings and it still doesn't work. I have a two button mouse with a scroller in the middle. Thanks once again.

This subject is totally off-topic from your own thread... It would be preferable to either append to an existing suitable thread or to create a new one.

have you tried various selections of
Code: [Select]
xsetup
"Software gets slower faster than hardware gets faster." Niklaus Wirth - A Plea for Lean Software (1995)

Offline tinypoodle

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2011, 08:34:23 PM »
I know how to change the wallpaper I have done that already. I'm talking about the panel that you can minimize, extend horizontal/vertical, and close a program.

it is not clear at all what you are refering to.

Regarding fltk themes see here:
http://forum.tinycorelinux.net/index.php?topic=7853.0
"Software gets slower faster than hardware gets faster." Niklaus Wirth - A Plea for Lean Software (1995)

Offline SimpleMan

« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2011, 08:40:43 AM »
I did try xsetup and it still doesn't work. Update: I restarted the computer and it now works, thanks.

Sorry for the off-topicness I just didn't want to have 3000 different threads and crowd up the whole forum with my amuetuer questions.

Thanks for that other link that was quite helpful I will try to mess with that later thanks.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 09:03:53 AM by SimpleMan »
Microsoft is not the answer. Microsoft is the question. Linux is the answer.

Offline tinypoodle

« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2011, 10:03:30 PM »
Restarting X should be sufficient to implement changes.