Tiny Core Extensions > TCE Bugs

gmpc-tagedit doesn't work

(1/1)

jls:
I see it in the gmpc window but it doesn't work.
I understand it should be listed in the list of the preference window, but it's not there.
If I click on plugin it's there.

TaoTePuh:
1.) You need (rw) access to the music files on the gmpc client machine.

2.) You have to declare this path in gmpc under connections.

EDIT:

At the Second Reading, I understood the problem. The tag editor is really lacking in the list. But he is there and works. You can see the tag editor when you expand the view.

I will try to find out why he is not in the list.

EDIT #2:

The "Tag Editor" is only visible if you specify the correct path to the music files (Music -> Preferences -> Connenction -> Music Directory).

jls:
how can a edit a song tag?

TaoTePuh:
1.) Select the songs you want to change.
2.) Right click -> Tools -> Queue songs for tag edit.
3.) Switch to the "Tag Editor" window.
4.) Change the tags according to your wishes. Note: The changes are not executed immediately (only queued) until next step.
5.) Click "Save"

Notes to Item 1.)
You can not add songs in the "Tag Editor" window. You must therefore use the other "browser windows" like "Search", "Play Queue", "Database" ...

Notes to Item 2.)
If "Queue songs for tag edit" under "Tools" is missing, you must specify the correct path to the music files (Music -> Preferences -> Connenction -> Music Directory).

jls:

--- Quote from: TaoTePuh on October 03, 2010, 01:16:50 PM ---....
Notes to Item 2.)
If "Queue songs for tag edit" under "Tools" is missing, you must specify the correct path to the music files (Music -> Preferences -> Connenction -> Music Directory).

--- End quote ---
ok this is what I was missing

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version