WelcomeWelcome | FAQFAQ | DownloadsDownloads | WikiWiki

Author Topic: (fixed) full inkscape tcz* (with gtkmm) refused to run without "libgomp"  (Read 3929 times)

Offline tobiaus

• Suspended
i noticed in the info file you need gtkmm.tcel if you are using the full inkscape tgz*

even with that, inkscape will not run and says it wants "libgomp" which i could not find in the apps browser search. if it's included in some devs tce/tcz it's not in any of the .info's.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 07:44:00 AM by tobiaus »

Offline mikshaw

Re: full inkscape tcz* (with gtkmm) refuses to run without "libgomp"
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2009, 09:58:54 AM »
Sounds like a packaging mistake, perhaps.
libgomp is in the compiletc package, although compiletc definitely shouldn't be a dependency.

Offline Juanito

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2009, 07:47:04 PM »
I've had this happen to me once or twice - possible solutions (when compiling) would be to disable the dependency with a ./configure "--" switch or move/delete the relevant header/pc files when compiling.

Once the dependency has been created, about the only option would be to copy the libs out of compiletc.

Offline curaga

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2009, 06:00:21 AM »
Ahh, seems I missed that. Thanks for noticing. Should be fixed now.
The only barriers that can stop you are the ones you create yourself.

Offline tobiaus

• Suspended
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2009, 07:43:25 AM »
it is, thank you. i love that it can just be unmounted, deleted, downloaded, and loaded local. tc's package management is so cool.

and it's worth doubling the size of tc for the palette and the paint fill of all objects (not just lines and geometric shapes) ... other than that, the lite version is really great. this is one of the coolest extensions for tc, i'm glad kompozer is there, too.