Tiny Core Extensions > TCE Bugs

Are these MD5 files correct?

(1/1)

maro:
In an attempt to verify my privat mirror I've stumbled accross a few odd MD5 files:

ipvs-2.6.29.1-tinycore.tczm.md5.txt
contains a CR character (i.e. 0x0d) but it also fails the md5sum -c test since it only has a single blank character between the hash value and the file name. The other checksum files have two spaces between hash value and file name. The hash value seems to be a match.

GConf-2.22.0-devs.tcz.md5.txt
contains a hash value for GConf-2.22.0.devs.tcz. Note the different character before the d (dot vs. hyphen). The hash value seems to be a match.

boost-devs.tcz.md5.txt
This file carries a timestamp from early August but boost-devs.tcz was updated at the end of October, so the MD5 file needs to be refreshed.

pkg-config.tcz.md5.txt.md5.txt
This looks to be an MD5 file for an MD5 file. I guess that file should be removed together with pkg-config.tcz.md5.txt.list

Cheers
Martin

Jason W:
As I use the extension audit script for all uploads, I don't know how any got past since my last test of md5's but they are fixed.

Tnanks

Jason W:
I am going to add an echo of red to the audit script when md5 does not check out since evidently the grey text indicating failure does not jump out well enough at say 5 in the morning when I am posting a few extensions before heading off to work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version