Tiny Core Extensions > TCE Bugs

appbrowser-cli

(1/2) > >>

Kingdomcome:
First off, I want to say that I feel partially responsible for this one because the offender is my extension.  The VBox-OSE-additions-modules-2.6.29.1-tinycore.tczm extension's name is long than the list box is wide, so the name wraps to the next line.  This causes the highlighted extension to be one off from the extension that is truly selected.  This only occurs while the offending extension is in view.  You can test this by hitting Enter for on any extension below the offender while it is still in view, the info shown will not be for the extension highlighted.  If there is no easy way to fix this in appbrowser-cli, I'm willing to try to shorten the name of the modules extension.
On another note, It would be nice to have use of Pg-Up and Pg-Dn in appbrowser-cli.  Thanks :)

vinnie:
you prove to contact curaga directly?

curaga:
Indeed. Confirmed. PageUp & Down might come later as well.

Not sure when I will have the time though.

jpeters:
Shows up fine with update script.

update -ix: 

[removed due to policy]apps/Vbox.png

Kingdomcome:
@jpeters appbrowser-cli is much easier to obtain using a fresh MC install, and also has a familiar look and feel. not to mention reporting bugs instead of ignoring them and using something else makes all parts better ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version