WelcomeWelcome | FAQFAQ | DownloadsDownloads | WikiWiki

Author Topic: Error while loading extensions  (Read 1643 times)

Offline TinyNoobE

• Tinycore Explorer
Error while loading extensions
« on: May 20, 2022, 09:00:40 AM »
I get an error related to libwacom loading rules from /etc/udev/rules.d/65-libwacom.rules.

There is no tablet attached (my understanding of libwacom's purpose) and I don't know why this is a part of my extensions to load.

Can I just remove it (via the GUI tools I previously successfully installed)? Regenerate/edit the rules?

A more detailed explanation, with error messages is attached. When I try to include it here, it throws a "500 Server Error" :(

Offline Rich

• Administrator
Re: Error while loading extensions
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2022, 06:01:25 PM »
Hi TinyNoobE
... A more detailed explanation, with error messages is attached. When I try to include it here, it throws a "500 Server Error" :(
When attaching files to a post, please stick to a plain text format.
I've attached a plain text version for anyone interested in reading it.

Offline Juanito

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2022, 01:54:30 AM »
libwacom is a dep of libinput - you don't say which version/architecture of tinycore you're using, but I don't see the error with CorePure64 13.1

Offline gadget42

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2022, 02:44:10 AM »
@Rich: thought the same thing the instant i saw the file was 'odt'
(thanks for the conversion to 'txt' and reposting)

@TinyNoobE: other than the warning(s) your system is ok?
The fluctuation theorem has long been known for a sudden switch of the Hamiltonian of a classical system Z54 . For a quantum system with a Hamiltonian changing from... https://forum.tinycorelinux.net/index.php/topic,25972.msg166580.html#msg166580

Offline TinyNoobE

• Tinycore Explorer
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2022, 12:24:27 PM »
My apologies for the non-text attachent. I've done support, so I know this stuff matters.

RE:
@Rich: thought the same thing the instant i saw the file was 'odt'
(thanks for the conversion to 'txt' and reposting)

@TinyNoobE: other than the warning(s) your system is ok?

Yes. System is OK, boots and doesn't exhibit any weird behavior.
Its a CorePure64 13.1 system, w/xorg 'cause I couldn't get past a display issue on xvesa.

Wrote that issue up at: http://forum.tinycorelinux.net/index.php/topic,25696.msg165226.html#msg165226

At heart I'm a perfectionist, so anything less than a clean boot is a flag. Then I start drilling. :-)

Bottom line: General stability of tinycore is impressive. Every other tested small linux distro eventually threw weird freezes and graphics errors.