WelcomeWelcome | FAQFAQ | DownloadsDownloads | WikiWiki

Author Topic: Pressreader  (Read 464 times)

Offline vinceASPECT

Pressreader
« on: December 26, 2021, 03:36:15 PM »
HEllo Forum,

As a festive gift  "pressreader.com"

THat site has 7000 publications per month.....in many languages for free.
You simply register and perhaps your county Library (membership) will work.......like mine
does.

The site has given me access to about $300 per month of publications and MAGS that i could not buy (so i get them FREE )..........and it has all the global newspapers per day.....

........it's perhaps not readily obvious to people and citizens that if they buy 2 reasonable daily newspapers it costs them  about  $1500 per annum bill........(free here)
NY times or LA times etc etc.....The Daily Telegraph

nevermind magazines like....... LINUX USER...PC PRO ,  ANDROID USER  and "National geographic" and many many many more on this website free.  (via your free library card) etc.

Thanks
C

ps .....it has a free app for all devices ......web site for regular PC's etc

« Last Edit: December 26, 2021, 03:47:28 PM by vinceASPECT »

Offline vinceASPECT

Re: Pressreader
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2022, 06:16:48 AM »
Hello Forum

i hope  pressreader is still helping you for FREE.

i just checked and ONE DAILY NEWSPAPER with 4 monthly magazines typically costs
a citizen the following........

$1000 us dollars per year......  or over £1300 sterling in the UK or whatever is the equivalent in your country e.g. Saudi arabia newspapers   ( you can stop all those costs)

It gets worse if you regularly buy a couple of the *best* daily Newspapers per day e.g.
 ( THE LA TIMES & THE LOS ANGELES DAILY NEWS etc) and 4 monthly MAGAZINES
( THE GUARDIAN and THE TELEGRAPH et)  and 4 monthly MAGAZINES
  .......this will  cost you

$2600 us dollars per year. in USA.....or around £2400 sterling in the UK.........
( you can stop all those costs)

Pressreader.com is FREE and among other things contains over 2000 regular monthly Magazines for FREE

Pressreader holds all GLOBAL DAILY NEWSPAPERS for 18 years backwards.......and all Global Monthly magazines for 10 years backwards.

You can SAVE any edition(s) into your Shelf.

...........log in and use for free via any global LIBRARY CARD NUMBER...........choose "PER PAGE VIEW" option
and check "accessibility mode" on.  (or use their free APP and pinch//zoom with reading glasses)

this stuff above stops you suffering any of the above  costs...............and you can also consume thousands of extra dollars of FREE  literature per year.

excellent

Thx
C

also remember the trees you are saved and the ecology.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2022, 06:49:16 AM by vinceASPECT »