WelcomeWelcome | FAQFAQ | DownloadsDownloads | WikiWiki

Author Topic: interfaces, graphics, browsers and software---stack---bugs  (Read 725 times)

Online vinceASPECT

interfaces, graphics, browsers and software---stack---bugs
« on: June 20, 2021, 11:38:13 AM »
Hello,

Thanks to the forum,

Thanks.

i have managed to tackle a multitude of compounded desktop computing issues.

a mixture, of graphics settings which strangely caused complete shut off of the machine.
compounded with interface issue's and FOCUS bugs .........also compounded with Web browser
disintegrations..

................where-by the machine just had some glitch and throws out all "Profile" files for the web browser
this compounded by then causing the browser to randomly freeze.......and intermittent DIFFERENT symptoms
for poor software performance........

..............i have had to completely move to a different software stack.......and the web browser is changed.........
There isn't any graphics issues as it is reset to "recommended"..............and many services i require
DO work correct.

...........i don't deny , USERs are often the causational aspect of technical difficulties,

It's true the machine
is very very very WELL used indeed and has ( or IS) doing surprisingly well at the hands of such as me.........

........i have triple backed up some "password files" and vitals from the " web browser situations" that i am dealing with ...........so

...........it is not a big deal,  until , something breaks right?........and everything regarding having mandatory
things you need in life...........fails to be possible in the machine...............

............i must learn to be more responsible ........for it's ME who will suffer from all the indiscretions mentioned above.

many thanks for all your assistance

C

« Last Edit: June 20, 2021, 11:42:02 AM by vinceASPECT »