WelcomeWelcome | FAQFAQ | DownloadsDownloads | WikiWiki

Author Topic: sqlite3: error while loading shared libraries: libreadline.so.7: cannot open  (Read 1900 times)

Offline gharig

I get the following error when I run sqlite3 on Tinycore12.0-32bit : "sqlite3: error while loading shared libraries: libreadline.so.7: cannot open" and I have installed readlin7.tcz.  However doing the same on TinyCore12.0-64bit dose not cause this error, it works.  I'm running Tinycore in Hyper-V on windows10, basically all I'm trying to do is test Sqlite3 Json functionality.  Step to reproduce, Install  Tinycore12.0, Download and install sqlite3-bin.tcz and readline7.tcz. Then enter sqlite3 at a terminal prompt. I figure since it works on 64bit version it might be something very simple that I'm overlooking.  I already saw a similar question posted Oct 20. 2020 in the piCore section.

Thanks
gharig

Offline Rich

• Administrator
Hi gharig
Welcome to the forum.

I looked at  readlin7.tcz  in the TC12 32 bit repository and I see the problem. It's a 64 bit version. You'll have to wait
for Juanito to straighten it out.

Offline gharig

Thank You Rich for looking, and finding the problem so quickly.  I will wait patiently. 

Offline Juanito

• Administrator
readline7 replaced with 32-bit version  :-[

Offline Juanito

• Administrator
recompiled sqlite3 posted