WelcomeWelcome | FAQFAQ | DownloadsDownloads | WikiWiki

Author Topic: Agradecimentos à Comunidade Tiny Core Linux  (Read 6899 times)

Offline marcelocripe

Agradecimentos à Comunidade Tiny Core Linux
« on: December 23, 2020, 08:38:57 AM »
Title:

Thanks to the Tiny Core Linux Community

Hello dear colleagues from the Tiny Core Linux Community.

In March 2020 I started here in this esteemed forum.

I was very well received by administrators and colleagues.

Even though I do not know how to communicate in the English language and I depend solely and exclusively on internet translators to try to understand the texts and communicate in some way with colleagues in this forum. I managed to learn a lot and all of this was only possible thanks to the patience and attention of everyone who helped me and taught me about Tiny Core Linux.

I learned to install: application programs (here called extensions) with internet access and without internet access (it has always been and always will be my main way of updating the operating system and extensions), audio, video, to identify when an extension is missing (due to facilities without internet access).

Unfortunately, the Tiny Core Linux operating system and application programs do not have translations for other languages, specifically for Brazilian Portuguese or European Portuguese. Using Tiny Core Linux without the translation of the operating system is possible due to its excellent design, but it is not possible to use application programs without having the Brazilian Portuguese language translation, especially by users who are new to computers or Tiny learners. Core Linux that do not know the English language. To make it possible for me to make application programs available with translations, I would need to learn how to package for programs for Tiny Core Linux, but this is something that requires knowledge that I don't have.

Tiny Core Linux, especially the CorePlus version, I can use, despite my difficulties with the English language, beginning users or computer learners, the English language causes strangeness and increases the difficulty in learning to use the operating system and application programs.

If there was a GUI program to package or convert packages from other ".deb" or ".rpm" distros to ".tcz", I believe it would be an important tool that would allow multiple users to create extensions for the Tiny Core Linux in several languages. These translated extensions being added to the official repositories would make the reach of Tiny Core Linux even greater, consequently a natural growth of the community.

Since August 2020 due to the guidance of an Administrator, who wrote "Please stop using non-English in a English forum", with the help of the internet translator's translation "Please stop using another language in an English forum" , I licensed ...

I don't speak the English language and I don't trust the internet translators, that's why I always included the original text in the Brazilian Portuguese language to be able to communicate. For if at any time some misunderstanding occurred, due to some ambiguous translation, at any time a colleague of this forum who is bilingual could clarify the misunderstanding. I even know that there are other people who have knowledge in Portuguese and English due to the topic:
http://forum.tinycorelinux.net/index.php/topic,6310.0.html
http://forum.tinycorelinux.net/index.php/topic,6310.135.html

I return today to thank the creator, the development team, the administrators and all colleagues of Tiny Core Linux.

And a special thanks to all the colleagues who taught me and dedicated their time to share their technical knowledge to answer each topic I participated in.

Regardless of the culture or religion of each participant in this forum, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Thank you so much.

marcelocripe
(Original text in Brazilian Portuguese)

----------

Título:

Agradecimentos à Comunidade Tiny Core Linux

Mensagem:

Olá caros colegas da Comunidade do Tiny Core Linux.

Em março de 2020 eu iniciei aqui neste estimável fórum.

Eu fui muito bem recebido pelos administradores e colegas.

Mesmo eu não sabendo me comunicar em idioma Inglês e dependendo única e exclusivamente dos tradutores da internet para tentar compreender os textos e me comunicar de alguma forma com os colegas deste fórum. Eu consegui aprender muito e tudo isso só foi possível graças a paciência e atenção de todos que me ajudaram e me ensinaram sobre o Tiny Core Linux.

Eu aprendi a instalar: programas aplicativos (chamados aqui de extensões) com acesso a internet e sem acesso a internet (sempre foi e sempre será a minha principal forma de atualizar o sistema operacional e as extensões), o áudio, vídeo, a identificar quando uma extensão está faltando (devido as instalações sem acesso a internet).

Infelizmente o sistema operacional Tiny Core Linux e os programas aplicativos não possuem traduções para outros idiomas, em específico para o idioma Português do Brasil ou Português Europeu. Utilizar o Tiny Core Linux sem a tradução do sistema operacional é possível devido a sua excelente concepção, mas não é possível utilizar programas aplicativos sem que tenha a tradução para o idioma Português do Brasil, em especial por usuários iniciantes em informática ou por aprendizes do Tiny Core Linux que não conhecem o idioma Inglês. Para que fosse possível eu disponibilizar os programas aplicativos com traduções eu precisaria aprender a empacotar para programas para o Tiny Core Linux, mas isso é algo que exige um conhecimento que eu não possuo.

O Tiny Core Linux, em especial a versão CorePlus eu consigo utilizar, apesar das minhas dificuldades quanto ao idioma Inglês, usuários iniciantes ou aprendizes em informática o dioma Inglês causa estranhamento e aumenta a dificuldade no aprendizado do uso do sistema operacional e dos programas aplicativos.

Se houvesse um programa com interface gráfica - GUI para empacotar ou converter os pacotes de outras distros ".deb" ou ".rpm" para ".tcz", eu acredito que seria um ferramenta importante que iria permitir que vários usuários criassem extensões para o Tiny Core Linux em diversos idiomas. Estas extensões traduzidas sendo adicionadas nos repositórios oficiais  tornariam o alcance do Tiny Core Linux ainda maior, consequentemente um crescimento natural da comunidade.

Desde agosto de 2020 devido a orientação de um Administrador, que escreveu "Please stop using non-English in a English forum", com o auxílio da tradução do tradutor da internet "Por favor, pare de usar outro idioma em um fórum em inglês", eu licenciei...

Eu não domino o idioma Inglês e não confio nos tradutores da internet, por isso eu sempre incluí o texto original em idioma Português do Brasil para poder me comunicar. Pois se em algum momento ocorresse algum mal entendido, devido alguma tradução ambígua, a qualquer tempo um colega deste fórum que seja bilíngue poderia esclarecer o mal entendido. Eu sei inclusive que existem outras pessoas que possuem conhecimento em idiomas Português e Inglês devido ao tópico:
http://forum.tinycorelinux.net/index.php/topic,6310.0.html
http://forum.tinycorelinux.net/index.php/topic,6310.135.html

Retorno hoje para agradecer ao criador, a equipe de desenvolvimento, aos administradores e todos os colegas do Tiny Core Linux.

E um especial agradecimento a todos o colegas que me ensinaram e dedicaram o seu tempo para compartilhar o seu conhecimento técnico para responder a cada tópico que eu participei.

Independentemente da cultura ou religião de cada participante um deste fórum, eu desejo a todos que tenham um bom Natal e um bom Ano Novo.

Muito Obrigado.

marcelocripe
(Texto original em Português do Brasil)

Offline Juanito

• Administrator
Re: Agradecimentos à Comunidade Tiny Core Linux
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2020, 09:31:31 AM »
Many tinycore application extensions have corresponding *locale.tcz extensions - have you tried setting the locale to something Portuguese and using them?

Offline GNUser

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2020, 12:38:27 PM »
Olá, marcelocripe. Eu não uso muitos aplicativos e uso todos em inglês, mas entendo bem como funciona o TCL. Se eu puder lhe ajudar com alguma coisa relacionada ao funcionamenteo do TCL em geral, sinta-se à vontade de me mandar uma mensagem pessoal. Feliz Natal e próspero ano novo para você e seus queridos!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 12:42:52 PM by GNUser »

Offline marcelocripe

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2021, 06:21:05 PM »
Hi Juanito and GNUser,

I thank you for responding.

Many tinycore application extensions have corresponding *locale.tcz extensions - have you tried setting the locale to something Portuguese and using them?

How do I use * locale.tcz?

I did some tests through the bootable USB with Tiny Core Plus 11.1, with the Apps extension and the computer connected to the internet:

Menu "Apps", "Cloud (Remote)", "Browse", I searched for xfe.tcz, I selected the option "OnBoot", "Go". After installation, I repeated the process with xfe-locale.tcz.

I accessed each Xfe menu and there was no option to change the language. I checked the /tmp/tce/optional folder and found the files xfe.tcz, xfe-locale.tcz and the rest of the dependencies.

With the "Run Program" I checked the "Run with sudo" box, in the "Browse" button, located tmp/tce/optional/xfe-locale.tcz, clicked Ok. I closed Xfe and opened it again and there was no translation.

With the "Run Program" I checked the "Run with sudo" box, in the "Browse" button, located tmp /tcloop/xfe-locale/usr/local/share/locale/pt_BR/LC_MESSAGES/xfe.mo, clicked Ok I closed Xfe, opened it again and there was no pt_BR translation.

"Apps" menu, "Cloud (Remote)", "Browse", I searched for spacefm-locale.tcz, I selected the option "OnBoot", "Go". After installation, I repeated the process with spacefm.tcz.

I accessed each SpaceFM menu and there was no option to change the language. I checked the /tmp/tce/optional folder and found the files spacefm.tcz, spacefm-locale.tcz and the rest of the dependencies.

With the "Run Program" I checked the "Run with sudo" box, in the "Browse" button, located tmp/tce/optional/spacefm-locale.tcz, clicked Ok. I closed SpaceFM, opened it again and there was no translation.

With the "Run Program" I checked the "Run with sudo" box, in the "Browse" button, located tmp/tcloop/spacefm-locale/usr/local/share/locale/pt_BR/LC_MESSAGES/spacefm.mo, clicked Ok I closed SpaceFM, opened it again and there was no pt_BR translation.

I also tried via the SpaceFM menu, "Plugins", "+ Install", "File", located tmp/tcloop/spacefm-locale/ usr/local/share/locale/pt_BR/LC_MESSAGES/spacefm.mo, Ok, the terminal came up requesting the password, I pressed "Enter" for the blank password, but did not install "spacefm.mo".

Via terminal:
$ sudo spacefm, via the SpaceFM menu in red (root mode), "Plugins", "+ Install", "File", located tmp/tcloop/spacefm-locale/usr/local/share/locale/pt_BR/LC_MESSAGES/spacefm.mo, Ok, displayed the error message.

I was able to identify the "session" file in /homer/tc/.config/spacefm, this file has the menu texts, but manually translating this file is just a palliative solution.

I performed another test with LibreOffice, after installation, clicked on the menu icon, Tools, Options, Language Settings, Languages, User interface: it has only "Defalut - English (USA), Locale Setting: Portuguese (Brazil), Default currency: Default (BRL), Westem: Portuguese (Brazil), Ok. Even if you check the "Enhanced language support" option for "Ignore system input language", the menus remain in English.

I installed base-locale.tcz.

I don't know how to use the translations available for programs that have this feature.

GNUser, I appreciate the kindness of allowing me to chat with you via private message.

Thank you so much!

marcelocripe

----------

Olá Juanito e GNUser,

Eu agradeço por vocês responderem.

Como eu utilizo o *locale.tcz?

Eu fiz alguns testes através do USB inicializável com o Tiny Core Plus 11.1, com a extensão Apps e o computador conectado na internet:

Menu "Apps", "Cloud (Remote)", "Browse", busquei xfe.tcz, selecionei a opção "OnBoot", "Go". Após a instalação, repeti o processo com xfe-locale.tcz.

Eu acessei cada menu do Xfe e não havia nenhuma opção para alterar o idioma. Eu verifiquei na pasta /tmp/tce/optional e encontrei os arquivos xfe.tcz, xfe-locale.tcz e as demais dependências.

Com o "Run Program" eu marquei a caixa "Run with sudo", no botão "Browse", localizei tmp/tce/optional/xfe-locale.tcz, cliquei em Ok. Fechei o Xfe e abri novamente e não havia tradução.

Com o "Run Program" eu marquei a caixa "Run with sudo", no botão "Browse", localizei tmp/tcloop/xfe-locale/usr/local/share/locale/pt_BR/LC_MESSAGES/xfe.mo, cliquei em Ok. Fechei o Xfe, abri novamente e não havia tradução pt_BR.

Menu "Apps", "Cloud (Remote)", "Browse", busquei spacefm-locale.tcz, selecionei a opção "OnBoot", "Go". Após a instalação, repeti o processo com spacefm.tcz.

Eu acessei cada menu do SpaceFM e não havia nenhuma opção para alterar o idioma. Eu verifiquei na pasta /tmp/tce/optional e encontrei os arquivos spacefm.tcz, spacefm-locale.tcz e as demais dependências.

Com o "Run Program" eu marquei a caixa "Run with sudo", no botão "Browse", localizei tmp/tce/optional/spacefm-locale.tcz, cliquei em Ok. Fechei o SpaceFM, abri novamente e não havia tradução.

Com o "Run Program" eu marquei a caixa "Run with sudo", no botão "Browse", localizei tmp/tcloop/spacefm-locale/usr/local/share/locale/pt_BR/LC_MESSAGES/spacefm.mo, cliquei em Ok. Fechei o SpaceFM, abri novamente e não havia tradução pt_BR.

Tentei ainda via menu do SpaceFM, "Plugins", "+Install", "File", localizei tmp/tcloop/spacefm-locale/usr/local/share/locale/pt_BR/LC_MESSAGES/spacefm.mo, Ok, surgiu o terminal solicitando a senha, pressionei "Enter" para a senha em branco, mas não instalou o "spacefm.mo".

Via terminal:
$ sudo spacefm, via menu do SpaceFM em cor vermelha (modo root), "Plugins", "+Install", "File", localizei tmp/tcloop/spacefm-locale/usr/local/share/locale/pt_BR/LC_MESSAGES/spacefm.mo, Ok, exibiu a mensagem erro.

Eu consegui identificar o arquivo "session" em /homer/tc/.config/spacefm, este arquivo possui os textos dos menus, mas traduzir manualmente este arquivo é apenas uma solução paliativa. 

Realizei outro teste com o LibreOffice, após a instalação, cliquei no ícone do menu, Tools, Options, Language Settings, Languages, User interface: possui apenas "Defalut - English (USA), Locale Setting: Portuguese (Brazil), Default currency: Default (BRL), Westem: Portuguese (Brazil), Ok. Mesmo eu marcando a opção "Enhanced language support" para "Ignore system input language", os menus permanecem em idioma Inglês.

Eu instalei o base-locale.tcz.

Eu não sei como utilizar as traduções disponíveis para os programas que possuem este recurso.

GNUser, eu agradeço pela gentileza de me permitir conversar com você via mensagem particular.

Muito Obrigado!

marcelocripe

Offline Juanito

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2021, 01:39:11 AM »
You need to use the getlocale extension to create your private mylocale extension for Brazilian Portuguese and then use the "lang" boot code.

There is an explanation in the getlocale info file.

Offline marcelocripe

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2021, 11:23:39 AM »
Hi Juanito,

Sorry for the delay, I only managed to post the results today ...

With the help of the internet translator I was able to read the archivegetlocale.tcz.info (https://distro.ibiblio.org/tinycorelinux/11.x/x86/tcz/getlocale.tcz.info)

I need to clarify some doubts:

1 - I can do this test through a bootable pendrive containing Tiny Core Plus 11.1 or will I need to have the operating system installed on the hard drive?

What did I do:

2-Menu "Apps", "Cloud (Remote)", "Browse", search for "getlocale.tcz", select the option "OnBoot", "Go".

3- Are the commands I applied to the terminal correct?

$ sudo getlocale.sh

A "Choose with locations to support:" screen opened on the terminal, select: "pt_BR.UTF-8 / UTF-8" and "pt_BR./ISO-8859-1", Ok, press Enter to start the process, was displayed the message "The extension is in /tmp/tce/optional/mylocale.tcz and onboot.lst. Reboot with lang = xyz (for example: lang = en_Br) to start using this. Press Enter to exit".

4-Open the file / tmp / tce / optional onboot.lst and include in the last line "lang"

5-Only works on installed system? Or is it possible to see it running on a live system?
In the tests I did on the live system like spacefm, xfe, firefox-esr and chromium, they were not translated into pt_BR or added to the option menu for that language.

6-What did I do?

Thankful.

marcelocripe

----------

Olá Juanito,

Desculpe-me pela demora, só consegui postar os resultados hoje...

Com o auxílio do tradutor da internet eu consegui ler o arquivogetlocale.tcz.info (https://distro.ibiblio.org/tinycorelinux/11.x/x86/tcz/getlocale.tcz.info)

Eu preciso esclarecer algumas dúvidas:

1 - Esse teste eu posso fazer através de um pendrive inicializável contendo o Tiny Core Plus 11.1 ou precisarei ter o sistema operacional instalado no disco rígido?

O que eu fiz:

2-Menu "Apps", "Cloud (Remote)", "Browse", buscar "getlocale.tcz", selecionar a opção "OnBoot ", "Go". 

3- Estão corretos os comandos que eu apliquei no terminal?

$ sudo getlocale.sh

Abriu no terminal uma tela "Escolha com localidades para apoiar:", selecionar: "pt_BR.UTF-8/UTF-8" e  "pt_BR./ISO-8859-1", Ok, pressionar Enter para iniciar o processo, foi exibido a mensagem "A extensão está em /tmp/tce/optional/mylocale.tcz e em onboot.lst. Reinicialize com lang=xyz (por exemplo: lang=pt_Br) para começar a usar isso. Pressione Enter para sair".

4-Abrir o arquivo /tmp/tce/optional onboot.lst e incluir na última linha "lang"

5-Só funciona em sistema instalado? Ou é possível ver funcionando em um sistema ao vivo?
Nos testes que eu fiz no sistema ao vivo como o spacefm, xfe, firefox-esr e chromium, não foram traduzido para pt_BR ou foi adicionado no menu de opção para este idioma. 

6-Que faltou eu fazer?

Grato.

marcelocripe

Offline Juanito

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2021, 02:47:34 AM »
1 - I can do this test through a bootable pendrive containing Tiny Core Plus 11.1 or will I need to have the operating system installed on the hard drive?
You can do the test on either a bootable pendrive or a hard drive.

5-Only works on installed system? Or is it possible to see it running on a live system?
In the tests I did on the live system like spacefm, xfe, firefox-esr and chromium, they were not translated into pt_BR or added to the option menu for that language.
You cannot use a live system as you need to reboot after creating mylocale and setting "lang=pt_BR".

For your tests you need to use the base-locale extension and/or an application with a corresponding *locale extension - for example gimp2 and gimp2-locale.

Offline marcelocripe

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2021, 06:03:05 PM »
Hello Juanito,

I'm sorry for the delay, I was able to continue testing only over the weekend.

I installed Tiny Core Plus 11.1 on the hard drive and the programs: spacefm.tcz, spacefm-locale.tcz, firefox.tcz, mylocale.tcz, getlocate.tcz, created base-locale.tcz with the command $ sudo getlocate.sh , I inserted lang = pt_BR in the onboot.lst file.

I still don't know what I need to do for spacefm-locale.tcz or any other program to be shown in pt_BR language.

Thankful.

marcelocripe

----------

Ola Juanito,

Desculpe-me pela demora, eu consegui continuar os testes apenas no fim de semana.

Instalei o Tiny Core Plus 11.1 no disco rígido e os programas: spacefm.tcz, spacefm-locale.tcz, firefox.tcz, mylocale.tcz, getlocate.tcz, criei o base-locale.tcz com o comando $ sudo getlocate.sh, inseri o lang=pt_BR no arquivo onboot.lst.

Eu ainda não sei o que preciso fazer para o spacefm-locale.tcz ou qualquer outro programa ser exibido em idioma pt_BR.

Grato.

marcelocripe

Online Rich

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2021, 07:06:10 PM »
Hi marcelocripe
... I inserted lang = pt_BR in the onboot.lst file. ...
That's not what the  onboot.lst  file is for. The only thing that goes in that file is extensions you want loaded
onboot, i.e.  ExtensionName.tcz.  Nothing else.

You want to add the boot code:
Code: [Select]
lang=pt_BRto your boot loaders config file. You want to add it to the line containing the word  quiet.

Offline marcelocripe

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2021, 04:10:07 AM »
Hi Rich,

to your boot loaders config file. You want to add it to the line containing the word quiet.

Sorry, the translation was not understandable enough, in which file should I insert the language code:

lang=pt_BR
I just need to know the file name and the path where this configuration file is located in Tiny Core.

Thankful.

marcelocripe

----------

Olá Rich,

to your boot loaders config file. You want to add it to the line containing the word  quiet.

Perdão, a tradução não ficou compreensível o suficiente, em qual arquivo eu devo inserir o código do idioma:

lang=pt_BR
Eu só preciso saber o nome do arquivo e o caminho onde é localizado no Tiny Core este arquivo de configuração.

Grato.

marcelocripe

Online Rich

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2021, 07:39:45 AM »
Hi marcelocripe
Look for either:
/mnt/sda1/boot/extlinuxor
/mnt/sda1/tce/boot/extlinuxThere should be an  extlinux.conf  which you can edit.

Offline marcelocripe

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2021, 04:09:53 PM »
Rich,

With the root user I edited the file:
(Com o usuário root editei o arquivo):

/mnt/sda1/boot/extlinux/extolling.conf/code]

[code]DEFAULT core
LABEL core
KERNEL /boot/vmlinuz
INITRD /boot/core.gz
APPEND quiet  waitusb=5:UUID="xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-15e69eb92e28" tce=UUID="xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-15e69eb92e28"
lang=pt_BR

/mnt/sda1/tce/onboot.lst
It has:
(Possui:)

mylocale.tcz
base-locale.tcz
spacefm-locale.tcz
spacefm.tc

I restarted the computer.
(Reiniciei o computador.)

When creating this mylocale.tcz extension I selected "pt_BR.UTF-8 / UTF-8" and "pt_BR./ISO-8859-1". Did I do something wrong? SpaceFM continues in English.

No momento da criação desta extensão mylocale.tcz eu selecionei "pt_BR.UTF-8/UTF-8" e "pt_BR./ISO-8859-1". Será que eu fiz alguma coisa errada? O SpaceFM continua em Inglês.

Thankful
(Grato)
marcelocripe
« Last Edit: January 19, 2021, 04:11:59 PM by marcelocripe »

Online Rich

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2021, 04:57:51 PM »
Hi marcelocripe
It needs to be on the same line:
APPEND quiet  waitusb=5:UUID="xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-15e69eb92e28" tce=UUID="xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-15e69eb92e28" lang=pt_BR

Offline marcelocripe

« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2021, 03:37:23 PM »
Rich,

Thank you!

I removed the line break I did with the Enter key and it worked. A small detail that makes a big difference.

Almost everything is working with the translation for pt_BR. There are some problems with the accentuation, would you have any idea what it might be or how to solve the problem?

Some parts of Tiny Core were translated and others were not. But, it is still very good to be able to view this fantastic operating system a little more in my language.

Can I collaborate in any way with these areas that lack Tiny Core translation?

Thankful.

marcelocripe

----------

Rich,

Muito obrigado!

Eu removi a quebra de linha que eu fiz com a tecla Enter e funcionou. Um pequeno detalhe que faz grande diferença.

Quase tudo está funcionando com a tradução para pt_BR. Tem alguns problemas com a acentuação, você teria alguma ideia do que possa ser ou como resolver o problema?

Algumas partes do Tiny Core ficaram traduzidas e outras não. Mas, mesmo assim é muito bom poder visualizar este sistema operacional fantástico um pouco mais em meu idioma.

Eu posso colaborar de alguma forma com estas áreas que faltam tradução do Tiny Core?

Grato.

marcelocripe
« Last Edit: August 15, 2021, 08:27:22 PM by Rich »

Online Rich

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2021, 06:13:47 PM »
Hi marcelocripe
... There are some problems with the accentuation, would you have any idea what it might be ...
If you are referring to that little square character in  Op s de Backup:  I think that means that character is not defined
in that font.

... Some parts of Tiny Core were translated and others were not. ...
Maybe some things such as  OnBoot  do not translate well ?