WelcomeWelcome | FAQFAQ | DownloadsDownloads | WikiWiki

Author Topic: Agradecimentos à Comunidade Tiny Core Linux  (Read 6906 times)

Offline marcelocripe

Re: Agradecimentos à Comunidade Tiny Core Linux
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2021, 11:18:35 AM »
If you are referring to that little square character in  Op s de Backup:  I think that means that character is not defined
in that font.

Hi Rich and Juanito,

I found in the topic http://forum.tinycorelinux.net/index.php/topic,7169.0.html, the URL of the Tiny Core Linux translation site https://translations.launchpad.net/tctools.

I registered on the Launchpad website and managed to collaborate with some adaptations and corrections to the texts of the Tiny Core translation into the Brazilian Portuguese language. Even though I don't speak English and I always depend on internet translators to communicate on this forum or other sites. I learned over time to understand the translated words and adapt the translated texts to be able to make complete sense in my language. When I was unable to adapt the translations to make complete sense, I did not change the translations on the Launchpad site, but when I managed to understand the meaning, I changed the texts that I was safe to edit.

The site allowed me to download the files "tinycore_tinycore-pt_BR.po" and "pt_BR_LC_MESSAGES_tinycore.mo".

Is it possible to use these translation files in Tiny Core Plus without having to compile to the ".tcz" format?

Could you please teach me how to use these files? Or is it too complex to be done by someone who has no experience?

Does Tiny Core Plus support character accentuation of the UTF-8 character encoding standard?

Perhaps this is why the characters: "ç", "ã", "à", "á", "é", "ê", "í", "ó", "ô", "õ", "ú" and etc., are not displayed correctly . As can be seen in the screenshot of the image "Tiny Core Plus 20-01-2021.png", the special characters are displayed correctly in the file manager, for example, the words "Endereço" and "Diretórios". Another issue is the size of the "App" button that is too small to receive the "Aplicativos" translation, I imagine that the same problem must happen in translations from other languages. The same problem occurs in other areas where the text is larger than the available space. It is worth mentioning that, in the title "Aplicações: Aplicativos Comuns", it has available space, it was wisely translated (I congratulate the colleague "Zendrael"), because both forms are known, and "Aplicativos" is the most used format due to the popularization of the Android operating system that has the same translation.

Thankful.
marcelocripe
(Original text in Brazilian Portuguese)

----------

Olá Rich e Juanito,

Eu encontrei no tópico http://forum.tinycorelinux.net/index.php/topic,7169.0.html, a URL do site de tradução do Tiny Core Linux https://translations.launchpad.net/tctools.

Eu fiz o cadastro no site Launchpad e consegui colaborar com algumas adaptações e correções dos textos da tradução do Tiny Core para o idioma Português do Brasil. Mesmo eu não dominando o idioma Inglês e sempre dependendo dos tradutores da internet para me comunicar neste fórum ou em outros sites. Eu aprendi com o tempo a compreender as palavras traduzidas e fazer a  adaptação os textos traduzidos para poderem fazer sentido completo em meu idioma. Quando eu não consegui adaptar as traduções para fazer sentido completo, eu não alterei as traduções do site Launchpad, mas quando eu consegui compreender o sentido, alterei os textos que eu tive segurança em editar.

O site me permitiu baixar os arquivos "tinycore_tinycore-pt_BR.po" e "pt_BR_LC_MESSAGES_tinycore.mo".

É possível utilizar estes arquivos de tradução no Tiny Core Plus sem a necessidade de compilar para o formato ".tcz"?

Por favor, vocês poderiam  me ensinar a utilizar estes arquivos? Ou é algo muito complexo para ser feito por quem não possui experiência?

O Tiny Core Plus possui suporte para acentuação de caracteres do padrão UTF-8 de codificação de caracteres?

Talvez seja este o motivo dos caracteres: "ç", "ã", "à", "á", "é", "ê", "í", "ó", "ô", "õ", "ú" e etc, não serem exibidos corretamente. Como pode ser observado na captura de tela da imagem "Tiny Core Plus 20-01-2021.png", os caracteres especias são exibidos corretamente no gerenciador de arquivos, por exemplo, as palavras "Endereço" e "Diretórios". Outra questão é o tamanho do botão "App" que é muito pequeno para receber a tradução "Aplicativos", eu imagino que o mesmo problema deve acontecer nas traduções de outros idiomas. O mesmo problema ocorre em outras áreas onde o texto é maior do que o espaço disponível. Vale ressaltar que, no título "Aplicações: Aplicativos Comuns", possui espaço disponível, foi sabiamente traduzido (parabenizo o colega "Zendrael"), pois ambas as formas são conhecidas, sendo que "Aplicativos" é o formato mais utilizado devido a popularização do sistema operacional Android que possui a mesma tradução.

Grato.
marcelocripe
(Texto original em Português do Brasil)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2021, 11:29:27 AM by marcelocripe »

Offline curaga

• Administrator
Re: Agradecimentos à Comunidade Tiny Core Linux
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2021, 11:57:49 PM »
Code: [Select]
sudo rm /usr/local/share/locale/pt_BR/LC_MESSAGES/tinycore.mo
sudo mkdir -p /usr/local/share/locale/pt_BR/LC_MESSAGES/
sudo cp pt_BR_LC_MESSAGES_tinycore.mo /usr/local/share/locale/pt_BR/LC_MESSAGES/tinycore.mo
This way you can use the file for temporary checking. (must have locale set)

Does Tiny Core Plus support character accentuation of the UTF-8 character encoding standard?
Generally yes, but depends on app.
The only barriers that can stop you are the ones you create yourself.