WelcomeWelcome | FAQFAQ | DownloadsDownloads | WikiWiki

Author Topic: piCore 12 & Bluetooth on RPi0 W  (Read 4680 times)

Offline patrikg

• Wiki Author
Re: piCore 12 & Bluetooth on RPi0 W
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2022, 01:58:30 AM »
May I ask you whats the plan ?

Is it :Trying to connect to bluetooth to console ?
Or trying to transfer files between pi and another computer.

You can do a lot with bluetooth.

Offline creitzel

« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2022, 04:06:48 PM »
My project is going to run as an access point via the wifi for end users.  So I'm looking for an easy way to ssh into the pi zero to be able to do maintenance, etc. 

I'm looking at getting this going either through bluetooth, or through the usb gadget interface.

Offline patrikg

• Wiki Author
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2022, 01:02:41 PM »
Through the bluetooth maybe the more safer way of connecting the pi to console by stored paired connection. But I don't know if there some guides out there how to do it.

May this be the correct url for how you could make tty for bluetooth.
https://raspberrypi.stackexchange.com/questions/23415/how-can-a-usb-bluetooth-dongle-be-used-as-login-tty

Offline creitzel

« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2022, 03:20:17 PM »
I'm not overly concerned about security.  This project is going to be in my house, so only I and family will have physical access, or be in close enough proximity to it to connect via bluetooth/usb.

I'm currently fiddling around with the usb otg ethernet gadget, so I've got my pi zero configured for that right now.  When I get done experimenting with that, I'll be back to bluetooth, to try and get that working. 

When I come back to bluetooth, that link looks like it might have some good pointers in it.  Thank you  :)