WelcomeWelcome | FAQFAQ | DownloadsDownloads | WikiWiki

Author Topic: 11.1 tce-audit fails to find dependancy, if name is substring of another pkg  (Read 278 times)

Offline lhaley42

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 21
So, I was (finally?) upgrading to 11.1 from 10.1 - and I was pruning my list of packages (after accidentally installing meld), and I noticed that 'dbus.tcz' was in my "to be deleted" folder.  A quick check of

    tce-audit builddb
    tce-audit auditall

and dbus wasn't caught ...  After digging, I found the issue.  Another package bore the exact text string  "dbuz.tcz" in its name;  wpa_supplicant-dbuz.tcz .  The correction was to modify the audit() grep search to use the ^ and $ start/end placeholders.

Patch is attached.  (( I accidentally submitted this to TCE-Bugs instead of TCB-Bugs ))
Lexi

Offline Greg Erskine

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 307
Good pickup.

Online Juanito

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 12263
pushed to tc git - thanks