WelcomeWelcome | FAQFAQ | DownloadsDownloads | WikiWiki

Author Topic: 'official instruction' aka toolchain/compile notes - cloog-dev reference?  (Read 2232 times)

Offline lhaley42

BTW. Is there an official instruction how to compile TC from scratch?
http://repo.tinycorelinux.net/10.x/x86_64/release/src/toolchain/compile_tc10_x86_64

So I was poking around and I noticed that as part of the beginning steps -tce-load -i cloog-dev was invoked;  cloog-dev doesn't exist, now at least.  Is it needed, or superseded, or ?

(why? - I've build Linux From Scratch - and this document hews to that model - and I've been interested in getting more deep in the weeds with TC... is why...)

Thanks!
Lexi

Offline lhaley42

so - I'm going to guess that since 9x contains cloog and cloog-dev, and the 9x toolchain compile document references it - that this is just an artifact from then?  or -   still curious for an outside opinion.
Lexi

Offline Rich

• Administrator
Hi lhaley42
so - I'm going to guess that since 9x contains cloog and cloog-dev, and the 9x toolchain compile document references it - that this is just an artifact from then?  or -   still curious for an outside opinion.
Maybe TC10 was built using TC9?

Online Juanito

• Administrator
tc-10.x was built using tc-9.x.

The tc-9.x toolchain was built with cloog whereas the tc-10.x toolchain was not.

Offline lhaley42

Very good - thanks.
Lexi