Tiny Core Extensions > TCE Talk

Repo Maintenance

(1/1)

CentralWare:
Good day everyone!
I ran an update to our mirror last night (using a script I wrote as opposed to using wget as a mirror, rsync, etc.) and a few descrepencies were found which aren't major, but exist none the less thus I figured I'd send them up the pipe just in case anyone cares to know! :)

v6 x86_64 submitqc5 is listed in sizelist (for example) however the file comes back 404 if you were to try and download it from tinycorelinux.net
   > I did not check with any mirrors to see if the same applied there, but since we're talking as far back as v6 it's probably global.

v7 armv6/v7 both have apache2.4-mod-php5.tcz listed however the file is nowhere to be found.

v8 armv6 expat2, expat2-doc and expat2-dev are also listed but MIA

v10 I'm not worried about as it's beta and things are expected to come and go.  For example, a few glibc_*.tcz files are ON the server but not listed in sizelist, etc.

* When i say "file" I'm referring to filename.TCZ and all associated files such as .tcz.dep, .tcz.info, etc.

coreplayer2:

--- Quote from: centralware on October 12, 2018, 08:52:33 PM ---v6 x86_64 submitqc5 is listed in sizelist (for example) however the file comes back 404 if you were to try and download it from tinycorelinux.net
   > I did not check with any mirrors to see if the same applied there, but since we're talking as far back as v6 it's probably global.

--- End quote ---
Hello

This may have been my fault,  but iirc submitqc5.tcz has had various names, all have been superseded by the current submitqc.tcz extension.    Really is a moot point considering no extension from a previous repo versions will ever be updated, making this extension and any variation of in pre 9.0 repo's obsolete.

CentralWare:

@Core:
It's not a big deal @ all, I was just Spring Fall cleaning our end and found a few things listed in the file lists which aren't actually "in" the repo so I figured I'd shout out.
(After some manual clean-up, there's also quite a few files which are from typo-hell scattered about which ended up here from way back during our very first mirroring :)
Things like filename.tgz instead of tcz and other habit based typos!)
Is it safe to assume there's a script somewhere which updates these files (ie: sizelist, md5, provies, etc.)?  When does this ever get launched?
Take care and have a great one!

curaga:
Things like that are generated whenever we add new extensions to a repo. It's never run for old repos since we don't add new extensions there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version