Tiny Core Extensions > TCE Bugs

Missing shared object for svn in new install (current)

(1/4) > >>

beetle:
I just did a minimalistic tinycore install.

Wanted to get some files off an svn repo. But it appears there's a missing dependency.

--- Code: (bash) ---tc@box:~$ svn
svn: error while loading shared libraries: libsasl2.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

--- End code ---

Not sure of what I should do to cleanly work around this.

--- Code: (bash) ---tc@box:~$ uname -a
Linux box 4.14.10-tinycore #876 SMP Mon Jan 1 15:00:32 UTC 2018 i686 GNU/Linux

--- End code ---

Rich:
Hi beetle
That's available in  cyrus-sasl.tcz.

beetle:
Oh thanks! After I installed cyrus-sasl.tcz, svn complained of a missing libsqlite3 so.

--- Code: (bash) ---svn: error while loading shared libraries: libsqlite3.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
--- End code ---

I guessed and installed libsqlite3.tcz and now it complains about libldap

--- Code: (bash) ---svn: error while loading shared libraries: libldap-2.4.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
--- End code ---

While I'm still looking for the package that would contain this... 1) what's the easy way to find packages that contain "those" files ?

Also I understand that the dependencies for svn.tcz were not completed. 2) Guessing the maintainer needs help?

Thanks!

Rich:
Hi beetle
That's in  openldap.tcz.

--- Quote ---1) what's the easy way to find packages that contain "those" files ?
--- End quote ---
In the  Apps  utility click the button labeled  Search  and change it to  Provides. Then enter what you are looking for in
the text box to the right.

beetle:
Thanks... Now I know better...
And since I'm all console / no GUI, I just discovered I can do that (search using "Provides") with tce-ab.
Case closed!
Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version