WelcomeWelcome | FAQFAQ | DownloadsDownloads | WikiWiki

Author Topic: Does anyone have a precompiled rtl8192eu.ko driver for piCore 9.0.3?  (Read 1604 times)

Offline noromamai

I am hoping someone already did the hard work and save myself some time. If there is someone out there who has already compiled the rtl8192eu driver and would be willing to share it, I'd appreciate it very much.

Offline Paul_123

• Administrator
That is an out of tree driver.   It won't be in that archive.

I build the 8812au driver, it's not a terribly difficult process.   You will need the system.map and config files from the same directory as the above modules archives.

Offline noromamai

had looked in those archives. been looking into building it myself, but have not done something like this before, so i was hoping on an easy way out in case someone had done it already.

thanks

Offline noromamai

compiled it and works. can't attach it here because it is bigger than max attachment size. if anyone is interested, pm me.

Offline Rich

• Administrator
Hi noromamai
compiled it and works. can't attach it here because it is bigger than max attachment size. if anyone is interested, pm me.
Posting binaries to the forum is not allowed. If you wish to submit it as an extension, that would certainly be welcome. If you are
not familiar with how to do that, here is a Wiki page that provides instructions:
http://wiki.tinycorelinux.net/wiki:creating_extensions