Tiny Core Base > TCB Q&A Forum

Adding libs in PHP7

(1/2) > >>

bonbob:
Hi. I using TCL for a long time as a tiny home webserver for my own purposes. Till ver 8.x my webserver worked with apache2.2+php5+mariadb. Since as ver 8.0 offer to use php7 worked with apache2.4 i have installed all TCZ's and it seems be OK. Except one problem. I dont know how to add necessary lib extensions to php7. For example libgd. In php5 it was simple by downloading libs from repository and uncommenting few lines in /usr/local/apache2/conf/php5/extensions/dist.ini But now, i can't find any folder with php7 files. Simply downloading libs extensions has no effect. Editing php.ini is useless too. So how can i include some libs in php7?

P.S. Sorry for my english, i am from Ukraine   :-\

andyj:
The paths are different in PHP7 than in PHP5, so make sure your php.ini file is up to date. Also, have you loaded php7-ext.tcz? This contains the module libraries.

bonbob:
I am using TCL 8.0 32bit, not Pure 64. There is no php7-ext.tcz Installing this package has zero-effect. Installing libgd.tcz and uncommenting    extension=gd.so in php.ini make such warning:

--- Code: ---PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-zts-20151012/gd.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-zts-20151012/gd.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
--- End code ---

Seems php7-ext.tcz not for 32bit verson of php7

--- Code: ---PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/apache2/php7/extensions/gd.so' - /usr/local/apache2/php7/extensions/gd.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64
--- End code ---

GD on php7 still not working.  :(

bonbob:
There are some error on this forum. I can't send a reply to a private message.

Compiled PHP7 extensions for 32bit is working. GD library loaded. But there is new problem. I can't find mysql.so in extension dir. Only mysqli.so and pdo_mysql.so. And they aren't loading untill i copy libs in /usr/local/mysql/lib/ into /usr/lib/ folder. Invalid Path to libmysqlclient.so

andyj:
I can not reply to a private or forum message if I am using firefox and it has been open too long. I get a permissions error. I do not know if you are having the same problem.

The PHP extensions will not load unless the libraries they need are available. Try ldd and the extension .so file to see what is required. For databases like mysql, try adding /usr/local/mysql/lib to /etc/ld.so.conf and run ldconfig. Then start apache (or nginx or which ever web server you are using).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version